• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hybrid Mage Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
give me the names and i'll send them to hades
No I won't. I want them to be here. No reason to delete people's work. If we want to be decently strict. Then, I can delete over 60% verses and you will be left with only one piece and some large verses.
subjective this, subjective that, the dude has been doing it for 2 years and is only losing views and likes, not only is this a dying series, it is an unpopular one as well
Who cares? Dude, everyone starts small. ☠️

Oh ya, since we definitely only add going series. Ok mate 👍

No I won't. I want them to be here. No reason to delete people's work. If we want to be decently strict. Then, I can delete over 60% verses and you will be left with only one piece and some large verses.
coward
Who cares? Dude, everyone starts small. ☠️

Oh ya, since we definitely only add going series. Ok mate 👍
he doesn't start small, he started small and is getting smaller

subjective this, subjective that, the dude has been doing it for 2 years and is only losing views and likes, not only is this a dying series, it is an unpopular one as well
2 years is definitely new for a novel or any work of writing. Especially compared to other series on here.

He's been on the websites trending for the last few months, meaning relative to other stories on the site, he's growing at a rapid pace.

He's not "losing views and likes" nor is his series dying.

Where the hell are you getting that from?

Thanks for being reasonable.
I'm saying that we don't have standards on this type of works. Whether or not it meets notoriety standards remains to be seen.

Hard work isn't a reason to keep verses that break rules. Also, this whataboutism is funny cause a not-insignificant number of people wouldn't even mind nuking DC/Marvel.

And just to show how wrong this comment is.

Here's a comment from the previous thread on this series, made back in August.

In August, the series had 22.5k views. Which means, since then, it has already increased its view count by over 2x in the past 5 months.

In no way is the series "Dying"

I see no reason the verse can be denied on the grounds of "notability" when its growing at a rapid pace right now and there's no concrete guidelines that refer to any specific value of views or popularity for us to compare it to.

And as I said, judging a series based purely on its lifetime cumulative view count seems very bad. It doesn't take into account the current popularity of the series nor how its grown or been growing. Hybrid Mage is currently doing extremely well in its environment. And is growing at rapid pace both on its website and social media.

If you leave it up to the total views as a determining factor, we could easily just sit here and wait for it to reach whatever view count the staff comes up with as a good baseline and simply remake the thread then. There would be no argument for its notability anymore, and nothing would have changed other than its views. Not a very good idea.

50k+ is decent for a webnovel. Call it a day and move on.
how about i call Antvasima instead

You gotta call em anyway since he needs to call up the tier 1 nerds and needs to review the notirety thingamajig himself
Can you check the cosmology? I don't know, I asked many experts before and this is the best I can offer.

Can you check the cosmology? I don't know, I asked many experts before and this is the best I can offer.
One thing I should say about the cosmology.

I think the difference between the Cardinal and Vessel Space could be enough to argue that the Cardinal Space is High 1-A.

The 0-Sea seems to completely separate both hierarchies from each other, with the Cardinal Space being above and transcendent to the Vessel Space, which holds an expansive 1-A+ hierarchy inside of it.

If the Cardinal Space is High 1-A, this also makes the 0-Sea High 1-A and Narratives High 1-A.

With this in mind, I believe we can get this verse to Boundless.

Each of the Eden Fruits contains a Narrative. There's a very large number of each of these Eden Fruits on each Branch on those Trees.

There is a number of branches that is beyond "every conception of infinity." Low-balling, that would give us an uncountably infinite number of branches.

The difference between infinite and uncountably infinite is the same as the gap between High 1-A and 0, so its safe to say that value of branches closes that gap.

The Trees themselves should be Baseline Tier 0 in this case.

There's an entire Forest of these Trees. And the verse ends with the Golden Room, which transcends that.

So I think it's safe to put the verse 1 layer into Boundless at maximum.

Sorry but I can't find any reason why I should disagree here

There is no guarantee that the author wrote this after becoming a debater, I've only been active on the site for a few months, but actually I've been watching the site for a few years. Who would know if I lied and said I just followed and found out about vsbattle a few months ago
Did you copy and paste the same text the person before you stated, or did you forget to write something different on your alternate account?

If the Cardinal Space is High 1-A, this also makes the 0-Sea High 1-A and Narratives High 1-A.

With this in mind, I believe we can get this verse to Boundless.

Each of the Eden Fruits contains a Narrative. There's a very large number of each of these Eden Fruits on each Branch on those Trees.

There is a number of branches that is beyond "every conception of infinity." Low-balling, that would give us an uncountably infinite number of branches.

The difference between infinite and uncountably infinite is the same as the gap between High 1-A and 0, so its safe to say that value of branches closes that gap.

The Trees themselves should be Baseline Tier 0 in this case.

There's an entire Forest of these Trees. And the verse ends with the Golden Room, which transcends that.

So I think it's safe to put the verse 1 layer into Boundless at maximum.
erases higher dimensional apple trees with fruits that contain universes out of his ideas document

Damn, you really mentioned Blue and White and almost dragged us down with Hybrid Mage, that's cold.
Blue and White is way way way way worse than the Hybrid Mage.

"Omnipotent universe" and "Absolute Infinite Energy" non-sense, yet nobody questions it.

People who unironically scale intentionally tier 1 cringe ass webnovels with less attention than the average reddit post on r/popular:
original.gif

This fanfiction Verse shouldn't even be added
Fanfiction of what? Dude, why people calling it out of nowhere fanfiction, I literally read it till 55 chapters, I don't recall a damn known character to be mentioned.

After reading this and the arguments, as much as I dislike the writing of the verse in general after reading a bit of it I'll concede and agree also separate the artist from the """art""" despite his online presence. (and that's he's bri'ish🤮 /s)

Even if he did pretty much wank his own verse and I guess scaling it correctly would also knock out the problem of people continuously asking this question or wanking it further lol, epic debunk moment. Another time author statements just shouldn't be used lol.

I do think there's a difference between this and Suggsverse, especially since Ikari, from what we know at least didn't do it out of complete spite and he did start writing it before he became a powerscaler on Tiktok but I see these issues have been dealt with from reading above.

If anything the main reason I'd want to see the pages is so I can disprove people who say Nova Laos is infinite layers into boundless lol.

How much are anti feats counted here because Nova actually has a bunch of odd ones? Then again I'd moreso want them explained to me as I got a lot from his latest chapter.

If anything the main reason I'd want to see the pages is so I can disprove people who say Nova Laos is infinite layers into boundless lol.
You can check the cosmology page. I fairly scaled it well
How much are anti feats counted here because Nova actually has a bunch of odd ones? Then again I'd moreso want them explained to me as I got a lot from his latest chchapter
Not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back