• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Who is Nova Laos

Status
Not open for further replies.
idk he seems to be some wanked character but at the same time there is 0 info on him so it might be a fake character

The novel is written by a Tik Tok scaler so you know where we headed

Also this, for anyone interested in reading it

Actually Suggs is not allowed due to nepotism. Hybrid Mage is fine, and there are users working on profiles as we speak.

basically if it is specifically tailor made for battleboarding then it doesn't get added as otherwise we'd have suggsverse allowed and shiz like that.

From what I've been told, the series was made before the author decided to tout it on TikTok. It's a completely legitimate novel akin to Parahumans.

Speaking of, the author Parahumans is also aware of our profiles for his characters. If we allow that much influence then Hybrid Mage is fine. Suggs is literally not allowed because we just don't want to associate with Suggs himself.

so Suggs himself specifically ask the staffs to add his characters or something?
I can't tell you the exact reason we don't allow Suggs, but the ruling was made years ago so I don't know how it has managed to withstand the test of time despite all the policy changes that have happened along the way. So the closest thing to not allowing it on the site is nepotism.

That and also we haven't had a formal discussion on why Suggs shouldn't be allowed in a long time because everyone wants to avoid it.

I can't tell you the exact reason we don't allow Suggs, but the ruling was made years ago so I don't know how it has managed to withstand the test of time despite all the policy changes that have happened along the way. So the closest thing to not allowing it on the site is nepotism.

That and also we haven't had a formal discussion on why Suggs shouldn't be allowed in a long time because everyone wants to avoid it.
yeah I deleted my comment there, sorry for pursuing a rather forbidden topics

1-A+. Tier 0 isn't correct.
The one after The Null is known as the Genesis. This construct is also made from Ethos however the dormant Ethos is so pure that it puts those who have not mastered the power of Sentient Ethos into a permeant catatonic like state for all eternity. Not only this but it has an infinite number of layers within it with each layer transcending the previous.

The next are Omegas and Omegas are the constructs that house everything that has been mentioned with there being an infinite number of them as well. They also come in pairs, like twins of sorts, with the two pairs reflecting one another however even the pairs can still have vastly different aspects when compared to each other. The one we/you are in is known as The Primis with its twin and or pair known as The Abyss.

Now we have the second largest and most complex Construct known as the Chaos Void. The Chaos Void is a construct that exists outside and in-between the Omegas with it having three infinite hierarchies known as The Delta-Realms, Inner-Realms and Outer-Realms.

This part may hurt your brain but bear with me.

The Delta-Realms, being an infinite Hierarchy, have an infinite number of layers with each one transcending its predecessor and viewing it as fiction. This naturally also applies to the Inner and Outer-Realms. You should also bare in mind that just the first Delta-Realm is beyond concepts and laws that are associated to such things like dimensionality, we are talking about realms that transcend the concepts of the abstract.

Now this is the important part so listen carefully.

Each and every single Inner-Realm contains an infinite Hierarchy of Delta-Realms and each and every single Outer-Realm containing both infinite Hierarchies of Delta-Realms and Inner-Realms. What this means is that the Hierarchy Delta-Realms within the 100th Inner-Realm views all the previous Inner-Realms and Delta-Realms before it as Fiction. Another example is the Inner-Realms within the 50thOuter-Realm views all the previous Outer-Realms, and everything they hold as fiction. Do you understand what I’m saying?”

It hurt my head, but I had grasped the idea, so I nodded.

“Good, last thing now. Everything I have just said now is all housed within one Relic and there’s an uncountable amount of these Relics with some being greater than others. The only thing outside the Relics is nonexistence, nothingness however you want to call it.

There is being known as The Celestial Ethos which is the strongest and most powerful thing in all of existence as it is the first thing to come into existence by creating itself. It is the creator of Ethos and all the constructs and realms I have mentioned. It never directly interferes with any affairs that go on within the Relics and the rest existence.

Doesn't this still does not touch the first inaccessible cardinal?

Keep in mind Nova Laos's author said he didnt know about the battleborder community and wasnt a powerscaler when he first thought up his story, so to call this a "power scaler story by a power scaler" isnt wholly accurate.

Last edited:
I said BY battleboarders FOR battleboarding
Doesnt the author literally mock powerscaling and powerscalers in their story? The author may not be a powerscaler, but they had powerscaling in mind (Its literally a powerscaling satire). Which you can't say for Nova Laos if you choose to believe the author's words. Sooooo Alovenus is literally more agregious then the inaccessible power of Nova Laos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back