• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HwG-Bracket Round 10 (John F. Kennedy vs Reki)

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
John F. Kennedy vs Reki

Perk-a-Cola and Raygun restricted
Speed Equal
SBA otherwise

Will history repeat itself or will the president be able to gather the necessary votes to win?

President: 0
Sniper: 0
Incon: 0

ks7H5cC.png
vs.
9UhdNnB.png

Reki does the one thing she can and shoot the opponent...
Ok, given that we are in central park the trees would provide too much cover for that. In that case, she would probably stay in cover as much as possible while running to a suitable vantage point. She is well aware of sniping guidelines, so she would look for one that isn't easily ambushed.
From there she would start spotting work and try to catch a glimpse of Kennedy, shooting him on sight. She would stay in cover as much as possible doing so and stay quiet. Haimaki would meanwhile protect her back and see if he can smell anything.

Looking at the Call of Duty wiki, this version of JFK doesn’t seem to be any more trained than the real one, and his only combat experience is fighting off and eventually dying to a hoard of zombies (who don’t appear to have any particularly long range attacks). So I wouldn’t expect him to have any anti sniper training aside from “take cover or evacuate until the Secret Service do their thing.”
So I expect Reki will have plenty of chances to kill him before he can get close.
I’ll vote Reki.

John gets sniped again: 1 (or 2 counting myself)
President changes his fate: 0

Back