• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunting on Halloween

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Jerry and Kyle marched through the dark woods, the cold October chill neatly penetrating their coats. Jerry, the older bearded man among the two, sighed in frustration. "We've been walking through these woods for hours abd we haven't seen a samn thing 'sides that bear earlier" Kyle moaned. Jerry nodded. "Yeah, tonights been slow. Wadda ya say we take the long way back an see if we can bag anything else long the way?" The snap of a twig cut the two off and the both turned around. The aimed their hunting rifles into the darkness, but neither could see a thing. "Think we found ourselves another bear?" Kyle asked. "Don't know what we've found. Get a closer look, I'll cover you." Jerry responded. Kyle nodded and slowly walked forward.

Suddenly, a hand grasped over Jerry's mouth, covering up his frantic screams. He blind fired his gun, just in time for a kitchen knife to pierce his gut. "Jerry! The hell are you shooting at!?" Kyle turned around just in time to see a masked man drop his friend to the ground. Kyle dropped his gun and took off running. "He's back. It's Michael! The goddamn bogeyman is back!" He stopped only when a trap wrapped around his foot and sent him screaming up into the trees.

"Aaaaaagggghhhhhh!"

~

The human's screams had quickly been silenced by his blades. This so called hunter had been a dishonorable prey, a coward who fled from a challenge. He'd not make a goid trophy. The one that sent him running, however, looked much more interesting. The Predator quietly observed the newcomer from the trees. This one had proven himself adept at stealth and distraction. He would be a worthy hunt. The new prey had found one of his earlier kills. Another hunter that had been skinned and hung when he tried to flee. Rather than react with revulsion or fear, he examined it curiously. He almost seemed to be admiring it.

An honorable foe who can acknowledge another hunter's prowess. This was a prey deserving of fair combat. The Predator lept down from its pearch, landing behind The Bogeyman. The Predator'a weapins dropped to the ground and it roared a challenge. Michael Myers turned around, seemingly unsurprised and unimpressed. His emotionless mask betrayed nothing and only a "come" gesture showed that he had accepted the challenge.

~

It's October. Time to start on the Halloween matches.

Unarmed Predator vs 2018 Michael.

Speed Equalized.

GreenLanternSinestroPredator
vs.
Michael Myers house

HAVE YOU EVER FELT LIKE YOUR MICHAEL CAN'T DO SHIT?

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED, "GEE, I WANT TO MAKE A MATCH, BUT MICHAEL GETS BODIED BY ANYONE WORTH THEIR SALT!"

HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO MAKE A DAMN GOOD MICHAEL MATCH?

WELL LET ME PRESENT: ELDRTICH HORROR MICHAEL FROM THE HIT SERIES DEAD BY DAYLIGHT!

ALL NEW FEATURES INCLUDE:

FEAR AURA, 'CAUSE HE'S EVEN MORE ******* SCARY
A RED GAZE OF DEATH WHEN HE'S READY TO STAB YOUR FACE
SUMMONING OF ELDRITCH SPIKES 'N SHIT TO BLOCK OFF ENEMIES
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY,

EVEN. MORE. STARES.
YOU THOUGHT JASON X WAS ABSURD? PUT THE SHAPE IN YOUR MATCH TODAY!

Debatable I am the heathen who liked the Rob Zombie remake but it is rather cool to have eldritch Michael, Amanda (Should have been Mark Hoffman or John Kramer), Ghostface, Leatherface , etc.

And now you have a T-800 match, too.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
True. Though had to downgrade him a slight bit due to not having calcs for speed and such.
Me: "DbD has few liscensed killers with strong, supernatural, and original abilities!"

Weeks later

Passive tech manip, passive stat reduction, Demogorgo

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
But yeah I wish Michael wouldn't get bodied so much
I mean, yeah, but look at Predator's record. At least Michael has wins to his name.

Back