• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter General Discussion (Hell yeah! He's back! He's Alive! Togashi is here!)

He still noticed them going up in this scene so this wouldn't be a verifiable blitz
I believe this one is verifiable, as Gon and Killua have already zoomed past him by the time he expressed surprise.

I already did that with the exact method you suggested

Nearly baseline Hypersonic reactions with supersonic+ movement based on jaw movement
I was thinking more of finding the ratio between chewing velocity and arm/running speed to act as a multplier.

For example, this research puts the maximum jaw closing velocity at 173 +/- 43 mm/s. If we divide from the average person's running speed, we can get a multiplier for how fast Uvogin can run.

Another one where we can't verify for sure if it's a blitz
I'd say a good argument can be made; Knuckle was making effort to fight to the death, but where he is looking remains unchanged until Youpi finished moving behind him.

I'm trying to make Killua have verifiable transonic reaction so we can use them for calcs so if this was a blitz we could use that for a timeframe
I am guessing based on perceiving the whipcracking as standing still.

Great news!!

A large amount of the calculations I made have been accepted so far

This is what we can use for scaling as of right now

We can probably go ahead and lock in the mid tiers values with these calcs alone
Nice!

So from the unevaluated calcs mentioned in the blog, only a couple seem important: Gon Blitzes a Hunter and Hisoka Reacts to an Explosion.

I believe this one is verifiable, as Gon and Killua have already zoomed past him by the time he expressed surprise.
I'd say a good argument can be made; Knuckle was making effort to fight to the death, but where he is looking remains unchanged until Youpi finished moving behind him.
I do agree that both of these could be speed blitzes, rn however I'm focusing on what 100% is a speed blitz no matter how you look on it

Just so we don't get our hopes up and then it gets rejected and we have to start the scaling process over

Also letting you know I did the Godspeed Killua Youpi blitz and it only came out to like Mach 9
I was thinking more of finding the ratio between chewing velocity and arm/running speed to act as a multplier.

For example, this research puts the maximum jaw closing velocity at 173 +/- 43 mm/s. If we divide from the average person's running speed, we can get a multiplier for how fast Uvogin can run.
Doing that results in Massively Hypersonic Uvogin which is based but is sadly too much of an outlier and uses iffy logic
I am guessing based on perceiving the whipcracking as standing still.
Nah
Him perceiving an at least speed of sound bullet from less than a meter from his body (Stated distance)
So from the unevaluated calcs mentioned in the blog, only a couple seem important: Gon Blitzes a Hunter and Hisoka Reacts to an Explosion.
Gon's is pretty important for mid tiers but it's not the only thing that gets results
The one you brought up earlier about franklins bullets gets subsonic+ results from a rough draft I did of it
Also the one I did on Hanzo gets high end subsonic which we can scale up to subsonic+ for Nen users

Hisoka however is pretty primary to the scaling since he decides what the Low-God tiers scale to entirely as well as what Godspeed Killua scales to

As of right now these are the calcs that need to be accepted

Got a little side tracked but I think I can go ahead and restart my attempt with fixing the speed

Since the above thread killed a few of the calcs I had to find something else to scale the mid tier hunters to
Luckily we got something to replace that

And these are the unevaluated calcs once again (Minus the ones that the above thread killed)

Hopefully I wont have to clog this thread up with another post like this as I'm gonna go bug some calc members until these are evaluated

Might as well kill off "Nen Crush" bs as well if we're going to downgrade so many things on HxH lel
Nen crush was never a thing just a gross misunderstanding about how Nen works

Your malice has to actively be imbued into your aura in order for it to do anything

Wing literally showcases this the moment they learn Nen

Don't most of the villains project their aura like that?
Yeah most villians do it but my main point is that matches with the most of the main cast are possible

The ones you have to worry about are Hisoka, Illumi, Meruem (When he's pissed, otherwise he's fine), Pitou, Shiapouf, and Rammot

Also they have to project their aura like using Ren or En in order for it to take effect

Im just here to know if my Uvo calc is gonna be useless
Supporting evidence is supporting evidence

Also we could probably do an end using human reaction speed since he merked the two dudes on the hill before they could react (I did a calculation with that a while ago but I'd have to make some changes)

Also I'm pretty sure you forgot to half the blue line's diameter when finding the volume of the rock

Yeah most villians do it but my main point is that matches with the most of the main cast are possible

The ones you have to worry about are Hisoka, Illumi, Meruem (When he's pissed, otherwise he's fine), Pitou, Shiapouf, and Rammot

Also they have to project their aura like using Ren or En in order for it to take effect
So Zeno and Silva wouldn't do this? Am thinking of a match for them. Will they be getting downgraded from Low 7-C?

So Zeno and Silva wouldn't do this? Am thinking of a match for them. Will they be getting downgraded from Low 7-C?
No, they don't use it in character

Otherwise every mafia member in the building with them would have been affected

Also yes it's most likely HxH AP is gonna get downgraded to somewhere in low tier 8 but you can still make a match while their Tier 7

No, they don't use it in character

Otherwise every mafia member in the building with them would have been affected

Also yes it's most likely HxH AP is gonna get downgraded to somewhere in low tier 8 but you can still make a match while their Tier 7
on the hxh page it says

• The Low 7-C characters are scaled ten times half of Uvogin's power (1.39 Kilotons)
  • The strongest Low 7-C characters are scaled ten times Uvogin's full power (2.79 Kilotons)
Which would Zeno and Silva scale to?

on the hxh page it says

• The Low 7-C characters are scaled ten times half of Uvogin's power (1.39 Kilotons)
  • The strongest Low 7-C characters are scaled ten times Uvogin's full power (2.79 Kilotons)
Which would Zeno and Silva scale to?
2.79 Kilotons

This refers to their ability to use and maintain Ken which is a 10x multiplier for at least 3 hours and we get this value by scaling them to a full power Uvogin who using multipliers is 279 tons at full power

Alright boys the day is among us

Got almost every character sorted out in this blog here

Heads up I just finished and am super tiered so I'll be proofreading it tomorrow
Some of the stuff may not be final as I wanna make the justifications flow better and match other characters justifications

I'll be working on a Tier breakdown as well that I'll put in the blog to help readers understand where they fall

Wish me luck, hopefully all these calculations will stick and I don't have to re-do the entire scale again

Alright boys the day is among us

Got almost every character sorted out in this blog here

Heads up I just finished and am super tiered so I'll be proofreading it tomorrow
Some of the stuff may not be final as I wanna make the justifications flow better and match other characters justifications

I'll be working on a Tier breakdown as well that I'll put in the blog to help readers understand where they fall

Wish me luck, hopefully all these calculations will stick and I don't have to re-do the entire scale again
Why is Feitan only Hypersonic?

Also, i don't think Pouf should fully scale to Godspeed, he would either backscale or not scale at all.

Why is Feitan only Hypersonic?

Also, i don't think Pouf should fully scale to Godspeed, he would either backscale or not scale at all.
I need to update a few things, but feitan is getting Hypersonic with Hypersonic+ reaction via scaling to the likes of Knuckle and Morel

Pouf is weird since he basically says he could keep up at full power. Sure he says he'd have trouble but it still implies he could keep up

There's nothing really contradicting this since Pouf basically doesn't fight at all the entire arc

Pouf is weird since he basically says he could keep up at full power. Sure he says he'd have trouble but it still implies he could keep up

There's nothing really contradicting this since Pouf basically doesn't fight at all the entire arc
Well, i'm fine with him scaling, but just be ready to face people saying he should only have an "likely" or "possibly".

Well, i'm fine with him scaling, but just be ready to face people saying he should only have an "likely" or "possibly".
I'm very fine with that as it is weird him being faster than Pitou but there's literally no evidence pointing towards the contrary and there Is evidence of him being Godspeed level

Rn I'm trying to figure out the levels of the Phantom Troupe which is proving pretty difficult

I'm basing of of how they fared against Nen enhanced Officer Ants which are the same ants that Post-Knuckle fight Gon fought with, and not completely based on the arm wrestling matches

There's also the problem of Bisky and Razor's scaling

It's another Pouf situation where they scale below Hisoka in speed simply because we never see them fight someone on Hisoka's level speed-wise

Yes, I know Razor is far stronger than Hisoka but strength doesn't equal speed in HxH

Thus I'm putting both Razor and Bisky in "Hypersonic with Hypersonic+ reactions) tier instead of Hisoka's tier, same for Uvogin since we have nothing on him either

Wasn't Hisoka stronger after reviving?
No, he's just that guy

Post-Mortem Nen only works when it's condition based so Hisoka made it a condition that when he dies his gum will bring him back to life

Once he's brought back to life he no longer has the Nen enhanced by his death condition

He also blitzes Machi as well
Hmmm havent seen anything past what the anime is up to so ig thats manga stuff. Scaling them to uvogin might not be to bad
I recommend you read chapter 351 to 357 and you'll be caught up with basically all the scaling

It's a really good fight as well that doesn't require you to be caught up

Otherwise you'll get spoiled

How useable is Meruem's feat of stopping "time" for Netero, Pitou, and Zeno for someone stronger than him or comparable to him in power? And the aura seems only done due to his emotional state.

Meruem also pressure points in his base section but it was done post rose so should I move it to post rose or is there some reason it should stay in base?

Also how fair is a match between Seal vs Meruem seem

How useable is Meruem's feat of stopping "time" for Netero, Pitou, and Zeno for someone stronger than him or comparable to him in power? And the aura seems only done due to his emotional state.
It's very much a thing he does when bloodlusted

Meruem is one of the people in the verse who has insane mind hax with aura but that's only when he's pissed
Meruem also pressure points in his base section but it was done post rose so should I move it to post rose or is there some reason it should stay in base?
Him growing stronger didn't suddenly give him the ability to use pressure points

It's assumed he knew beforehand since there' no reason he would have learned it from his powerup
Also how fair is a match between Seal vs Meruem seem
Idn about his sealing and immortality

How does that work?

Idn about his sealing and immortality
He can seal anything basically having the Rule of Sealing allows him to use his bandages as these long like talismans that basically seal/absorb anything he wants into them and can release them when he wants. the god of the verse can basically make another him in the case of his death and he has a core that it's true self.

He can seal anything basically having the Rule of Sealing allows him to use his bandages as these long like talismans that basically seal/absorb anything he wants into them and can release them when he wants. the god of the verse can basically make another him in the case of his death and he has a core that it's true self.
Can he do this to people similar in power to him? Basically is it an insta win hax?

Same fro his soul how exactly does that work?

Can he do this to people similar in power to him? Basically is it an insta win hax?

Same fro his soul how exactly does that work?
He can grab souls and seal them. I would say having greater LS than class G would allow you to resist being pulled into them or also cutting the talismans can work too.

Back