• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter General Discussion (Hell yeah! He's back! He's Alive! Togashi is here!)

images

Lets bring this thread back from Oblivion

Anyone whos interested in the verse I plan to make some very big changes regarding basically everything

Any help would be appreciated

Specifically rn I am re-doing the entire verses speed

So any speed feats that may slip the mind would be helpful

You can take a look here at a speed feat mega thread that I Have been working on for like 2 days now

Might help, though the most annoying part about HXH powerscaling is the scaling itself lol

The profiles are in absolute shambles rn
Even saying that is an understatement
Might help, though the most annoying part about HXH powerscaling is the scaling itself lol
I know, I plan to do my best

This includes likely removing the Ken multiplier not because it doesn't exist but because it's pure speculation on who can use it as well as a few other things

But I thought I'd start relatively small and start with speed

Damn, quite surprised it's still 7-B+
Yeah I went in knowing it was a downgrade but I was still surprised to see how high it was

Though unfortunately Base post-rose wouldn't scale

At worst he just downscales but If some scaling I'm working on goes through he'd be somewhere around Low end 7-B to Low 7-B+
But I'm getting ahead of myself

Alright guys the Speed Downgrades are shaping up pretty nicely

As of right now its seems like Hisoka Tier Characters and above are gonna be scaling to Hypersonic+ and weirdly enough their Perceptions are gonna scale to High Hypersonic

Netero Himself will be scaling to Hypersonic+ based of his own feat and may get high based on what I have planned for him

Once again here's the current feat thread, feel welcome to tell me about anything that could get higher

Chapter 237, Killua dodges a bullet when it enters his aura.

https://manga see123.com/read-online/Hunter-X-Hunter-chapter-237.html

Get rid of the space and there's the chapter.

Last edited:
I'm also doing Hisoka's battle against Gotoh where his coins are stated to be more powerful that bullets
Yeah, but it seems that, unfortunately, only the first barrage of coins that Gotoh launched could be calced, because the second one was slower, and Hisoka dodged the third one by just realesing bumge gum

Almost finished guys

Does anyone recall any blitzing moments for Killua post needle removal?

Because at that point we have verifiable Transonic Reactions which we can use on calcs

Almost finished guys

Does anyone recall any blitzing moments for Killua post needle removal?

Because at that point we have verifiable Transonic Reactions which we can use on calcs
Well, isn't Killua blitzing Rammot a obvious one? Or Killua blitzing the twin fish chimera ants (though idk if this one counts because they were offguard)?

Blitzing Youpi as well, although I don't quite remember if it was as impressive in the manga as it was in the anime.

Well, isn't Killua blitzing Rammot a obvious one? Or Killua blitzing the twin fish chimera ants (though idk if this one counts because they were offguard)?
Rammot can't be scaled superior to Killua in that case and neither can the fish twins
Blitzing Youpi as well, although I don't quite remember if it was as impressive in the manga as it was in the anime.
This might work
I'm pretty sure there evidence that Youpi has at least equal reaction as Killua (Base Killua)

Currently anyone post heavens arena should probably scale to the 260 m/s value that I got for beginning of GI Gon's blitz

Any objections?

When I get the time I'll do a full speed breakdown but imma little busy rn

Alright full speed breakdown so far
My source for all this is my speed megathread as well as some of the old calcs currently on the verse page

Lowest Tiers scale to Subsonic (59m/s)
Who Scales: Kurapika, Gon, Low tier Hunter candidates

Low Tiers scale to Subsonic (96 m/s)
Who Scales: Pre-Nen Killua, Hanzo

Mid Tiers downscale from Subsonic+ (171.5 m/s)
Who Scales: Post-Nen Gon and Killua, Low tier Nen Users

High-Mid Tiers scale to Subsonic+ (260 m/s)
Who Scales: Early GI Gon and Killua, Binolt

Low-High Tiers scale above Supersonic+ (Mach 2.76)
Who Scales: Late GI Gon and Killua, Genthru

(Debatable)High Tiers scale to Hypersonic with Hypersonic+ reactions (Mach 9.56, Mach 20.16 reactions)
Who Scales: CA Gon and Killua, Kurapika, Knuckle, Kite, Morel, Razor, All Troupe members

Top Tiers upscale to Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions (Mach 10, Mach 31.18 reactions)
Who Scales: Youpi, Hisoka, Chrollo, Zeno, Silva, Pouf

Cheetu Tier (Yeah he's the only one with this rating) scale to Hypersonic+ with High Hypersonic reactions (Mach 20.16, Mach 31.18 reactions)

Pitou Tier (Same as above) scales to Hypersonic+ with Massively Hypersonic reactions (Mach 10, Mach 154.6 reactions)

Godspeed Killua Tier scales to High Hypersonic with High Hypersonic+ reactions (Mach 31.18, Mach 53.54 reactions)

God Tiers scale to Massively Hypersonic (Mach 154.6)
Who Scales: Netero, Meruem, Adult Gon

Keep in mind this is far from finished
It's basically just a rough draft for the final version
Alot of these tiers can be debated and this assumes that all of my calcs are accepted which is most likely not gonna be the case

I'm open for debates and suggestion on any of the tiers including placements

Last edited:
Meruem has regen with consumption. does anyone what chapter thats from? I wanna add the scan

Edit: Same for Pitou's Instinctive action with corpse puppet

Last edited:
Meruem has regen with consumption. does anyone what chapter thats from? I wanna add the scan

Edit: Same for Pitou's Instinctive action with corpse puppet
Leave all that shit to me

I'm rereading everything in order to find sources

CH 299 and CH 300 for regen

CH 307 for Corpse Puppet stuff

If the hiatus isn't enough to kill this verse, we might as well finish it off with downgrades 🙃.

I have some calc suggestions.

This feat (chapter 73) has some chance of pushing low-tier Nen tiers to supersonic. Reacting to Franklin's machine gun bullets:
0073-014.png

From the context, it seems to me that the feat of Gon blitzing the Greed Island player includes the distance he moved behind him, which can push the rating to above subsonic+:
0133-011.png
0133-012.png

Gon and Killua jump noticeably over 16 meters FTE to Tsezguerra. With Subsonic reactions, this is an easy supporting Supersonic feat.
0160-006.png
0160-007.png

Gon, Killua, and Kite move a considerable distance FTE to a NGL guides and their horses:
0190-014.png
0190-015.png

It may be weird, but for Uvogin's stopping the bullet with teeth feat, is it possible to scale the speed of a person's jaw movement to their hand movement speed or their running speed?

At a glance, Rage Incarnate Youpi is blitz speed to Knuckle. Where would he scale?

0289-014.png
0289-015.png

I find problems in a number of currently accepted calcs, but any thoughts about the calc for Neferpitou's first jump that cut Kite's arm?

It uses angsizing with a tree as a reference. But I believe it would be more reliable to use the statement that Kite was detected by Pitou's En tentacles which extend to 2 km:
0259-009.png

Kite purposely touched an En tentacle as a test, so he likely touched one of the further reaching ones.

With peak human reactions, we get: 2000/0.08 = 25000 m/s [Mach 72.89]
With subsonic reactions, we get: 2000/0.02915451895 = 68600 m/s [Mach 200]

If the hiatus isn't enough to kill this verse, we might as well finish it off with downgrades 🙃.

You know it;)
I have some calc suggestions.

This feat (chapter 73) has some chance of pushing low-tier Nen tiers to supersonic. Reacting to Franklin's machine gun bullets:
0073-014.png
This is not getting supersonic however it could yield something in the subsonic area which we need for low tiers
From the context, it seems to me that the feat of Gon blitzing the Greed Island player includes the distance he moved behind him, which can push the rating to above subsonic+:
0133-011.png
0133-012.png
Already done, it gets subsonic unless I can convince the calc members that Subsonic reactions is usable for Nen users (Which it very much should be)

With subsonic it yielded 260 m/s
Gon and Killua jump noticeably over 16 meters FTE to Tsezguerra. With Subsonic reactions, this is an easy supporting Supersonic feat.
0160-006.png
0160-007.png
He still noticed them going up in this scene so this wouldn't be a verifiable blitz
Gon, Killua, and Kite move a considerable distance FTE to a NGL guides and their horses:
0190-014.png
0190-015.png
Same with this we don't know if they legitimately can't see them or if their just surprised that their faster than horses
It may be weird, but for Uvogin's stopping the bullet with teeth feat, is it possible to scale the speed of a person's jaw movement to their hand movement speed or their running speed?
I already did that with the exact method you suggested

Nearly baseline Hypersonic reactions with supersonic+ movement based on jaw movement

At a glance, Rage Incarnate Youpi is blitz speed to Knuckle. Where would he scale?

0289-014.png
0289-015.png

Another one where we can't verify for sure if it's a blitz

I'm trying to make Killua have verifiable transonic reaction so we can use them for calcs so if this was a blitz we could use that for a timeframe
I find problems in a number of currently accepted calcs, but any thoughts about the calc for Neferpitou's first jump that cut Kite's arm?

It uses angsizing with a tree as a reference. But I believe it would be more reliable to use the statement that Kite was detected by Pitou's En tentacles which extend to 2 km:
The Pitou nest jump was never a blitz from that distance to begin with

The nest jump, Netero falling calc, Gon Blitz's a hunter calc, Hisoka Dodges an explosion calc, and Netero an Meruem's calc are all going bye bye

In fact 2 of them have already been rejected in different threads they just haven't been applied yet

Back