• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hunter X Hunter Cleanup CRT 1: Post-Rose Meruem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I wasn't really planning on doing this but I guess I gotta start the cleanup at some point​

This CRT is basically to discuss my problem with Meruem's Post-Rose Key, more specifically the powers and abilities section of it

Currently It treats Meruem's Aura Synthesis Ability as something that gives him all the powers and abilities of the people he eats even without him displaying said powers and abilities

For Example he has High-Mid regeneration based around Pouf having that ability when he has never displayed anything relating to that

It really screams one giant NLF based around his Aura synthesis and even the profile itself acknowledges that this is unproven yet treats them as abilities he actually has

So I'm advocating for the removal of all powers and abilities not directly shown or demonstrated by Meruem himself

That's basically it​

Short CRT that I don't believe is to controversial but if someone wants to argue I'll be sure to debate my point in the comments

Agree: Damage3245,Ped2018,DaReaperMan,Excel616,Duedate8898,LuffyRuffy46307,EmperorRorepme

Disagree:​

Last edited:
I agree with restricting it to only the abilities that Meruem himself has showcased.

Sure, I'd prefer some scans but I will cautiously agree for now
There really isnt any scans to provide

Meruem eats both Pouf and Youpi and gains several of there abilities but does not display Pouf's Mid-High regen, his ability to change at the cellular level, his division abilities, Youpi's Self detonation, or his Rage Power.

Not to say he can't have these powers but the Wiki usually requires them to demonstrate the ability or at least have a statement of having said ability before we can count them as having it.

Meruem has neither for the abilities mentioned above and even contradicts it a scene later where he Uses his En mixed with Photons instead of simply dividing into a million pieces like Pouf to search that way

Razor needs a crt tho, but that's for later
Maybe I'll get to it eventually

I wanna work on the LS first because it's way overdue for an upgrade

(If only I could get the TL group to notice my shit)
I agree with restricting it to only the abilities that Meruem himself has showcased.
Counted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back