• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Hunter x Hunter] Alluka potentially 2-C??

Is anyone planning on doing an Alluka profile? I bet she can be a top tier on the verse, her inner demon is able to make any wish true and erase many people instantly if you dont give her what is requested.

Explaining her power:

If she makes you 3 requests and they are granted you can have a wish, and Killua states:

"-Probably any wish, however, the bigger/harder the wish is the bigger/harder will be the next requests,"

If you wish for a hug, the next requests will be to give her a kiss or pat her head, if you wish to be millionaire, her next wish will be your liver, your heart, your brain, etc..

If she gets her requests rejected 4 times in a row, the person instantly dies and its erased from existence, together with her loved ones, at least 2 ppl are affected, and theres no maximum.

It makes me wonder if its possible to ask her to destroy the world or kill all humanity, which would be the consequent requests after that? Would she ask for you to take her to a different dimension? Would she ask for a planet? Rather creepy, just leaving my thoughts.

If this wish demon power escalates who knows where would it stop.

Id love someone to make a profile for her, one my favorite character on this series.

Thats the episode explaining everything if you want to see the full thing.

[You can start at minute 14]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnxGkrIc4Aw&feature=youtu.be&t=14m28s

ah i don't know if that would be a good reason to rank them as 2-C because then any character that can make grant wishes would have to be ranked the same which is obviously not the case espicially in the sense if that character has never demonstrated 2-C level of power

The best "feat" is she insta killing a butler just looking at her.

Also theres a statement in the ep 138 that she once insta killed 67 people in the same way as the butler.

Maybe 10-B/Unknown

No feats on this have been shown, and the exact limitations of the wishes are presumed to have no limits in the series. Toganashi has said nothing on the subject, as such I belive Alluka should remain where she is, or Unknown.

@ThelittleKillua

its not there is no limit to it or not, it is because we can't rate character based off mere speculation but off the power it was shown to be at

Thus is why I stated Leaving Alluka at her current tier, as once more know feats have been shown on her limitations or how powerful wishes she could do.

@Darkness552

Hey, coming to think of it now, all her family is so afraid of her they keep her in a safe full-time, that means she is a death threat even to them, would that put her at least in the same tier as them?

DC52 said:
Didn't Killua say Alluka's wish granting is limitless?
Alluka was stated to only have child like stats, aside from the nen-genus that she possesses. The only reason she's a threat to the Zoldyck family, and the outside world is the fact of her backlash from the wishing, should the person whom Alluka had chosen for her 'pesterings' fail to grant her requests four times in a row.

Essentially it's a hax ability, not one that could be rated by her alone, as she cannot activate the backlash on her own. As for Killua's remark about her wish granting limitless, this is more than likely a hyperbole, one of the same caliber as Killua's "godspeed" ability.

Back