• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk vs Green Lantern ( Hal Jordan)

Green Lantern probably has more versitlity, but hulk has shown that he can brake almost anything.

From The One Below All

"The entity seemingly remained dormant and trapped within the Below Place, influencing the world above only through the gamma radiation which it emanated, until the explosion of the Gamma Bomb created by Bruce Banner tore a rift in the fabric of reality and formed a passage to The One Below All's domain, visualized from outside as a Green Door amidst an endless void, which all superhumans impregnated by the radiation are capable of witnessing after death and crossing in order to come back to the world of the living should they wish to do so, due to their inherent connection to the creature and its domain."

Not sure if that will stop time travel kills tho

Redacted Flinn said:
Green Lantern could always just crush Hulk under a mountain construct, and time jump while Hulk was tossing it off him...
Think you might be overestimating GL's in character moves kek

Think you might be overestimating Hulks in character moves as well... Saying Green Lantern wouldn't use constructs is like saying Hulk wouldn't try to punch him. I've seen Hal create dragons, jets. spaceships, giant robots, dinosaurs, and nuclear bombs with the ring before. A mountain isn't all that weird or special compared to that...

Redacted Flinn said:
Think you might be overestimating Hulks in character moves as well... Saying Green Lantern wouldn't use constructs is like saying Hulk wouldn't try to punch him. I've seen Hal create dragons, jets. spaceships, giant robots, dinosaurs, and nuclear bombs with the ring before. A mountain isn't all that weird or special compared to that...
I'm referring to the time travel.....

I found this with a cursory Google search: https://static2.cbrimages.com/wordp...ls-through-time.jpg?q=50&fit=crop&w=738&h=369

Plus, i'm not saying that Time Travel is the only thing Hal has, nor would it be his starting move. (Titan ninja'd me!) He could also BFR Hulk, shrink him, or disperse him into atoms (Which btw, I know that wouldn't kill Hulk, but it took Meastro a couple years to come back from something similar.) If by some luck none of that works, then time travel would probably come into the fray. Hal would have the ability to survive long enough to determine this (Via flight, intangibility, forcefields, constructs, and illusions.)

I vote Hal Mid to High Diff

TitanCrusher101 said:
He doesn't resist being killed in a form where he isn't the Hulk.
He does actually. Though I assume you're referring to the time travel thing, which is different.

TitanCrusher101 said:
He does? And yes, that is what I was referring to.
Killing him as Banner means he can still resurrect and can come back as the Hulk, although if he's killed before he was ever affected by Gamma I don't know if that would help, regardless of it's potency

So either Hulk slowly overwhelms GL, or GL insta-wins with Time Travel. It would definately take a while for Hulk to overwhlem Hal, considering hsi vast array of powers, so I still think Hal would eventually win...

Back