• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apex PredatorX said:
Nothing??
Have you heard of the word "patience"?

Anyways, I don't have it on me, so @Peter do you have the scans of the handbook? Preferably their tiering system, the hulk, and Thor pages.

SomebodyData said:
Have you heard of the word "patience"?

Anyways, I don't have it on me, so @Peter do you have the scans of the handbook? Preferably their tiering system, the hulk, and Thor pages.
Though you forget it, anyway thanks.

Yeah a revision thread many people do it even if they have to face the bad side of the fandom of the character that they are trying to upgrade/downgrade

Huesito88 said:
Yeah a revision thread many people do it even if they have to face the bad side of the fandom of the character that they are trying to upgrade/downgrade
Ok... but need your support at least in the comments..

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
I'll be first to comment on how your sooooo wrong with a detailed agrument
I wasn't talking about you??... you can read it again.... I said not all have to be Hulk Fan Boys .. and then I was talking about a certain admin..that never show up but he eventually will do that.

btw You had treated me badly, since the beggining ...all time calling me someone without reasoning, ignorant, someone without commom kwoledge, PIS. etc

fuuny thing now I'm the antagonist here.

I'm going for Godzilla for the stated reasons above. Reach, skill, versatility... He also has Precognition, which will help him out in the long run. However, this will probably be GZ's closest match yet, and he'll have to resort to using his strongest forms.

Anyways, what's the tally of votes so far?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
I'm going for Godzilla for the stated reasons above. Reach, skill, versatility... He also has Precognition, which will help him out in the long run. However, this will probably be GZ's closest match yet, and he'll have to resort to using his strongest forms.
Didn't even read my agrument and debunks.....

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Godzilla 10

Slatemate 1

Hulk 4

HYPERGODZILLA said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Godzilla 10
Slatemate 1

Hulk 4
So your just going ignore what SD said to you right?

While Hulk can possibly absorb GZ's radiation (Even though they both have different sources of radiation), in a physical brawl GZ would eventually win. Precognotion means he knows where Hulk's coming, even with his smaller size.

And I did not ignore your arguments. I just think that GZ wins this. But if you can show me scans of Hulk absorbing radiation other than Gamma radiation, then I could change my mind and go with my second favorite Marvel character. (Ghost Rider is still my favorite hehe)

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
While Hulk can possibly absorb GZ's radiation (Even though they both have different sources of radiation), in a physical brawl GZ would eventually win. Precognotion means he knows where Hulk's coming, even with his smaller size.
Godzilla can also drain not only Hulk's radiation, but also his life energy.... an power-up himself.

Also Maestro can't use his intelligence when he is one-shot by a FTL solar-system level beam.

Godzilla can drain Hulk radiation too.. and turn him into Fire Form Energy, Godzilla is also more versatile, has more techniques an not All are based on radiation.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Godzilla can drain Hulk radiation too.. and turn him into Fire Form Energy, Godzilla is also more versatile, has more techniques an not All are based on radiation.
If Maestro would allow Zilla to do any of that in the first place....

Apex PredatorX said:
ShinyMagicalGirl said:
Godzilla can also drain not only Hulk's radiation, but also his life energy.... an power-up himself.
Also Maestro can't use his intelligence when he is one-shot by a FTL solar-system level beam.
If Maestro would allow do due that in the first place......

Jesus Christ dude what don't you understand about SPEED EQUALIZED?

ShinyMagicalGirl said:
And I did not ignore your arguments. I just think that GZ wins this. But if you can show me scans of Hulk absorbing radiation other than Gamma radiation, then I could change my mind and go with my second favorite Marvel character. (Ghost Rider is still my favorite hehe)
Aight, let me find a sca
Edit; Let me get back to you on this tommorow, i'm tired from work right now..

If Maestro would allow Zilla to do any of that in the first place....
Godzilla is faster.

He can travel Multi-Galaxies distances in only a leap...

Maestro wouldn't even know what kill him.

If Maestro would allow do due that in the first place......

Jesus Christ dude what don't you understand about SPEED EQUALIZED?
that is actually the only reason ( a unreal reason) why Hulk has survived til now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back