• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needless to say the avengers squad can beat Godzilla, am I right? Yet they can't beat Hulk. Though he is driven by rage he still has a little brain too.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Non canon, yes
Every Godzilla comic is canon in his onw.

Every Godzilla script/story needs Toho's aproval to become a comic.

Also Marvel Godzilla is part of the canon of Earth 616.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
-highly resistant to psychic attacks and soul-based attacks

-regenerated from complete molecular disintegration

-extremely resistant to transmutation and other such matter manipulation powers

plz read the profile before commenting
Is composite Godzilla

After 61 years of Films, videogames, comics, mangas, books, novels etc

It was obvius there are some powers still out this profile

This seems to have concluded in Godzilla's favor, with the opposition's argument having been debunked. I think it's safe to close this.

Now, I may be wrong, but wasn't it asked not to include Marvel sources in the Godzilla composite for some reason when it was being made? Just looking for clarification.

So, I forgot about this thread, meant to come back and expand my reasoning a bit.

Aside from the mentions of the marvel comics, that aren't included, I still agree with cropfist.

Godzilla has more tools at his disposal, the Hulk might have heavy resistance to them, but it is still something I think falls in Godzilla's favor. Worst case, save perhaps nuclear breath, they serve as a distraction so he can try something else.

But even if it comes down to a physical brawl? Big G still takes a hefty advantage. The sheer size difference gives him incredible reach on his opponent. This isn't like some other fights Godzilla might have with a flying opponent, or a faster one. Speed is equalized so he will be swinging his massive body at the Hulk just a fast and hard, but far more likely to hit as a result. Godzilla has the reach and skill, not to mention strength, to control this fight. Thats without even adding the Precognition into the mix. Hulk's big chance would be catching him off guard, and I just find it less likely.

So yeah, I remain unmoved on this one. King of the Monsters 7/10

I hope some expanded reasoning will either continue the discussion or help the match be added. I would really just like to see more topics conclude lol.

I honestly don't see anything being debunked, though I don't agree with your conclusion. I do Think people voting Godzilla should expand a bit, it was more than fair for you to ask Thats Sorry it took so long.

PostmodernD said:
So, I forgot about this thread, meant to come back and expand my reasoning a bit.

Aside from the mentions of the marvel comics, that aren't included, I still agree with cropfist.

Godzilla has more tools at his disposal, the Hulk might have heavy resistance to them, but it is still something I think falls in Godzilla's favor. Worst case, save perhaps nuclear breath, they serve as a distraction so he can try something else.

But even if it comes down to a physical brawl? Big G still takes a hefty advantage. The sheer size difference gives him incredible reach on his opponent. This isn't like some other fights Godzilla might have with a flying opponent, or a faster one. Speed is equalized so he will be swinging his massive body at the Hulk just a fast and hard, but far more likely to hit as a result. Godzilla has the reach and skill, not to mention strength, to control this fight. Thats without even adding the Precognition into the mix. Hulk's big chance would be catching him off guard, and I just find it less likely.

So yeah, I remain unmoved on this one. King of the Monsters 7/10

I hope some expanded reasoning will either continue the discussion or help the match be added. I would really just like to see more topics conclude lol.
Did you bother at all to read my aguments or did you see crops vauge and barley if not not all researched comment?

PostmodernD said:
I honestly don't see anything being debunked, though I don't agree with your conclusion. I do Think people voting Godzilla should expand a bit, it was more than fair for you to ask Thats Sorry it took so long.

No problem

Nothing you said is incorrect, Aside from experience. From across all media for a composite, I'd say they are roughly equal there. Its just that I see the same data, and think Godzilla still has more than enough to control the fight. Size, reach, fighting skill, physically equal (or at least the same tier, if someone knows specifically were each lie in 4-B chime in), Precognition, and teleportation. If he has to fall back on a physical brawl, he has everything he needs to control it. I see it ending either in a tko. The Hulks regen is a problem, as is his increasing strength and intelligence. I just don't think it will be enough to avoid being knocked out when hits are Gonna be this hard to avoid.

Unless the Hulk can't be knocked out, I swear I've seen him knocked out, but my memory when it comes to Marvel comics can be fuzzy. So if I am wrong there, please correct me.

I know Juggernaught has, and I can dig threw my comics later for issue number and context if you'd like. I also believe Namor has, and Thor has via a sneak attack of lightening.

Unless he has a specific immunity to it, and those are outliers, I'd say his chances are just as likely here, both being free from plot convenience. Though Godzilla's size would make sneak attacks harder...well, probably impossible.

As for withstanding blows from all your examples, while they are good examples for your case, I would again point to the size difference making their fights (more or less) equal.

Will probably check back in tomorrow. Or after I do more digging.

PostmodernD said:
I know Juggernaught has, and I can dig threw my comics later for issue number and context if you'd like. I also believe Namor has, and Thor has via a sneak attack of lightening.
Unless he has a specific immunity to it, and those are outliers, I'd say his chances are just as likely here, both being free from plot convenience. Though Godzilla's size would make sneak attacks harder...well, probably impossible.

As for withstanding blows from all your examples, while they are good examples for your case, I would again point to the size difference making their fights (more or less) equal.

Will probably check back in tomorrow. Or after I do more digging.
When? PIS feats bruh which are not allowed in vs threads, and when? i've never heard our seen that before

Also juggernaught is understandable due to his very goooood comabt ability

I will dig it up later. Meh, wasn't aware Namor wa so highly uderrated here, but fine. And I will dig it up later. I'll find scans for a few, or upload some. Whichever proves easier when I'm at a real computer.

Juggernaught being understandable is more than I would really need. Assuming it's not some form of PIS, cause being able to control the fight is really the crux of my argument. Though I would like more than one example, and some things on coparative power levels. Guess I am off searching, wheeee lol

Hulk would be essentially immune to Godzilla's breath, but sheer physical prowess can kill Hulk (even something like Wolverine's Claws have been able to do so in some instances). I'd throw the win to Godzilla.

@Peter, there isn't much to refute in your points. They are all true in that It shows it would most likely come down to a physical brawl.

Still not home to read the issue myself, but I googled the Juggernaught Hulk fight, Juggernaught looks like he is wearing a Godzilla shirt. Doesn't add anything, just thought it was funny.

Anyway, I look forward to actually getting back to this one soon with you Peter.

Peter, Godzilla can easily knock him out. He's more skilled and Hulk can only beat skilled opponents by being leagues more powerful than them.

Knocking someone out is not even a term for victory in the OP, in fact it's not even stated how each character is supposed win, also it's not stated which hulk this is, Regular, WWH or Gastero (With the last two being waaaay more skilled then zillia)

PostmodernD said:
@Peter, there isn't much to refute in your points. They are all true in that It shows it would most likely come down to a physical brawl.

Still not home to read the issue myself, but I googled the Juggernaught Hulk fight, Juggernaught looks like he is wearing a Godzilla shirt. Doesn't add anything, just thought it was funny.

Anyway, I look forward to actually getting back to this one soon with you Peter.
@Crop Unless Zilla has an ability like Juggernauts, then he won't be able to do knock him out

@Post I'll be waiting

An ability like Juggernaughts? Could you elaborate for me? Cause I feel that is bordering a NLF, so clarification would be appreciated.

It says knocking someone out for an hour, they you were making it, it sounded like if Godzilla knocked hulk out for even a minute he'd automatically win.....which is not case

Also you don't have link that page,I've been here long enough to know that SBA is....

I have, and I didn't see any thing that stuck out. Force field generation? His amplified version? Are you talking about one of those? Did I miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back