• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The virtually unstoppable thing? Yeah, So Godzilla needs to wail on the Hulk in a similar fashion is what you are saying?

Peter, Hulk has been killed by less. Many times. So many times. Deadpool, Wolverine, etc... these are generally held to be less powerful characters and yet they all have killed the Hulk through some means.

Godzilla is literally leagues above the Hulk in sheer strength. Yes, he has a great healing factor. It's amazing. Sadly, it does not scale to Godzilla's sheer force.

Ima stop watching this thread because of the spam, but uh... clock me in for Composite Godzilla.

Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff said:
Votes due to PIS: Mr.Bambu
Votes Whose agruments as been debunked: Cropfist,HyperG.Huesito88,BruceTheBatman(Who is also a banned user),Post.D,Kiryu-MG3,The Legendary Carmine

Votes with no reasoning: Apex P X

So its basically: it's Godzilla 0: Hulk 3: Draw: 1
How is been supossed All their arguments are debunked if they're not here to reply.???

the votes for Hulk is only you and Faisal

Jacksonjr thinks Composite Godzilla is City Level . lol so this one is debunked cos Godzilla is Solar System.

the lengendar carmie is following you reasoning which is I have debunked comments of people that is not here... so Hulk wins.

HYPERGODZILLA said:
Votes due to PIS: Mr.Bambu
Votes Whose agruments as been debunked: Cropfist,HyperG.Huesito88,BruceTheBatman(Who is also a banned user),Post.D,Kiryu-MG3,The Legendary Carmine

Votes with no reasoning: Apex P X

So its basically: it's Godzilla 0: Hulk 3: Draw: 1
How is been supossed All their arguments are debunked if they're not here to reply.???
the votes for Hulk is only you and Faisal

Jacksonjr thinks Composite Godzilla is City Level . lol so this one is debunked cos Godzilla is Solar System.

the lengendar carmie is following you reasoning which is I have debunked comments of people that is not here... so Hulk wins.
Becasue there on the reasons above spam train,who agreed with Crops first and only agrument on this thread

Because we actually have legit reasons why.....

No dude just no......

Verdict:

Hulk:

1.Hulk is immune to Godzilla's main source of attacks which is radiation manipulation

2.Hulk can absorb all of Big G's energy based attacks

3.Hulk is highly resistant to Big G's Telepthy

4.Hulk is highly resistant to Big G's minor soul attacks

5.Has more experince fightning then Big G also is smarter

6.Can regen from whatever attack godzilla throughs at him
1. False. Hulk been harm by Nukes, and other Gamma powered foes and attacks. Consistently Gamma drain has work on Hulk.

2. False for reasons above.

3. Ok

4.What Soul Attacks?

5. Depends on the incarnation of Godzilla. Showa GZ is pretty smart, as is IDW, some other Godzilla has Human Level Intelligence and Above. Savage Hulk is way less smart than 90% of the GZs out there.

6.Same for GZ. Too bad Hulk been KOed before by power houses. So it can happen here.

I also expanded my reason when you asked people to Peter. So there are decent amount of reasons, about the only thing keeping this thread open is you asking for examples of him being knocked out, which a Google search would probably turn up, but I want to actually go through the issue myself, since I own it.

Apex PredatorX said:
Verdict:

Hulk:

1.Hulk is immune to Godzilla's main source of attacks which is radiation manipulation

2.Hulk can absorb all of Big G's energy based attacks

3.Hulk is highly resistant to Big G's Telepthy

4.Hulk is highly resistant to Big G's minor soul attacks

5.Has more experince fightning then Big G also is smarter

6.Can regen from whatever attack godzilla throughs at him
1. False. Hulk been harm by Nukes, and other Gamma powered foes and attacks. Consistently Gamma drain has work on Hulk.
2. False for reasons above.

3. Ok

4.What Soul Attacks?

5. Depends on the incarnation of Godzilla. Showa GZ is pretty smart, as is IDW, some other Godzilla has Human Level Intelligence and Above. Savage Hulk is way less smart than 90% of the GZs out there.

6.Same for GZ. Too bad Hulk been KOed before by power houses. So it can happen here.
1.PIS, try agai

2.Read a comic

4.Read a comic

6. So can Big G.....

PostmodernD said:
I also expanded my reason when you asked people to Peter. So there are decent amount of reasons, about the only thing keeping this thread open is you asking for examples of him being knocked out, which a Google search would probably turn up, but I want to actually go through the issue myself, since I own it.
Do you really think hulk is going stay knocked out for over an hour?

Yes? Its not inonceivable to me he gets knocked out and stays that way for a while, just like I think Godzilla could be, but for the reasons I already stated, I find it more likely Hulk goes down first.

The version of the Hulk from the profile I suppose, I am not sure that really matters, but you could ask the OP to specify.

Sigh, it does matter as the versions of hulk differ in terms of intelligence and Experince

WWH is basically a fusion of Banner's smart mind and Hulk incredible strength

Maestro is all that+yearssssss of fighting experince

PostmodernD said:
Yes? Its not inonceivable to me he gets knocked out and stays that way for a while, just like I think Godzilla could be, but for the reasons I already stated, I find it more likely Hulk goes down first.
The version of the Hulk from the profile I suppose, I am not sure that really matters, but you could ask the OP to specify.
In all my life i've never seen hulk been knocked out for more 5 minutes at least....

I meant in terms of my argument. Composite Godzilla's experience is also astronomical and I still see it coming down to a brawl and I think Godzilla takes that.

Ask the OP to Specify, I've been entering under the assumption of WWH.

And that's fine, I do.

Also, WWH is listed as having "Average Human Intelligencege" In his profile, capable of clever fighting. You might want to make a content revision topic about that.

1.PIS, try agai

2.Read a comic

4.Read a comic

6. So can Big G.....
1. for Hulk harm by nukes, that was Grey Hulk who was nearly killed by a city busting Gamma Bomb. He survive only becuase of magical intervention.

Almost Dead Hulk

He survive only becuase of magical intervention.

2. Same as above..

4. Thanks for the big Information!

6. Besides, Godzilla absorbs radiation. Hulk is only gonna be a walking snack for him. Add in the fact that Godzilla can siphon their life energy to enter a power-up mode with boosted firepower, and we have a pretty unfair battle here.

Composite Godzilla has many chances to do it. with more experience fighting than any Hulk. 250 millon years figthing hundreds of Kaijus, Alien races etc

1. for Hulk harm by nukes, that was Grey Hulk who was nearly killed by a city busting Gamma Bomb. He survive only becuase of magical intervention.

Almost Dead Hulk

He survive only becuase of magical intervention.

2. Same as above..

4. Thanks for the big Information!

6. Besides, Godzilla absorbs radiation. Hulk is only gonna be a walking snack for him. Add in the fact that Godzilla can siphon their life energy to enter a power-up mode with boosted firepower, and we have a pretty unfair battle here.

1.You just love using PIS feats which are not allowed in Va threads don't ya?

2. That's grey hulk which is one weakest versions of hulk there is and we don't even use him here at all....

3. Same as above

6. You totally ignored my first agrument didn't ya?

at the end.... both Godzilla and Hulk have mostly same kind of powers and stamina.

But Godzilla has better regen, durability and physicall force.

I still giving it to Godzilla as he can evolve in stronger forms and can increase his rage too, mostly Hulk feeds on Gamma Radiation.

Composite Godzilla is not only radiation he is also divine or demon powers, Godzilla can teleport 500 millon years, can turn him into a soul and come back from death anytime, his regen make him able to transform parts of him in other Godzillas, that seems right to me.

Godzilla has a divine sword that can cut trough anything via divine decrete and divine armor.

He has 250 millons years of experience. Composite Godzilla wins.

Hulk had never shown to have absorbed enough radiation to destroy a solar system or even a star.

Experience means nothing when Godzilla is stronger, tougher and probably faster in reactions. Smarts aint't gonna help.

Hulk had never shown to have absorbed enough radiation to destroy a solar system or even a star.

Experience means nothing when Godzilla is stronger, tougher and probably faster in reactions. Smarts aint't gonna help.

Ignorance must be amazing

Stronger? Definitely not,read the op speed is equalized, sigh...

Now that this is Maestro Hulk, it's more leading towards his side due to him being having the unholy tri-combo of Bruce Banners Brain,All of Hulks Biological attributes and The Combat and Fighting the far surpasses the likes of Thor and many others

Ignorance must be amazing

Stronger? Definitely not,read the op speed is equalized, sigh...
I have making a lot of search about that but don't find the Star or the Solar System Hulk Feat? show me a scan of it.

You read it right, and speed equalized is always an advantage to someone like Hulk.

The SS rating is from constant comparison to Thor from characters and the guidebook.

And? The speed equalizing is to make a match more simple.

SomebodyData said:
The SS rating is from constant comparison to Thor from characters and the guidebook.
And? The speed equalizing is to make a match more simple.
As I said Hulk had never shown to have absorbed enough radiation to destroy a solar system or even a star.

Also that scaling seems little trustworthy, Spiderman and Iron Man has faced Thor... then via that scaling Spider Man and Iron Man are Solar System level.

Now that this is Maestro Hulk, it's more leading towards his side due to him being having the unholy tri-combo of Bruce Banners Brain,All of Hulks Biological attributes and The Combat and Fighting the far surpasses the likes of Thor and many others
Simply have to disagree. It still comes down to a physical brawl, and Godzilla has all the tools to control that. Reach, Precognition, and teleportation. Godzilla is still millions of years old and has tons of experience. It gives Hulk the edge in intelligence though, but I don't see it mattering much.

Your underestimating Maestro's Intelligence, he'll eventaully figure out how to counter the precog nad teleportion and then procced to mop the floor with zilla and intelligence does matter when your hailed as one of the smartest minds in the marvel universe a longside Stark,Doom, Panther and Pym

Your underestimating Maestro's Intelligence, he'll eventaully figure out how to counter the precog nad teleportion and then procced to mop the floor with zilla and intelligence does matter when your hailed as one of the smartest minds in the marvel universe a longside Stark,Doom, Panther and Pym
Still waiting the scan of SS Maestro.

I have making a lot of search about that, but don't find the Solar System or even the star Maestro Feat?

PostmodernD said:
Simply have to disagree. It still comes down to a physical brawl, and Godzilla has all the tools to control that. Reach, Precognition, and teleportation. Godzilla is still millions of years old and has tons of experience. It gives Hulk the edge in intelligence though, but I don't see it mattering much.
Agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back