• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk Vs Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is very close, but I'd give it to Godzilla via skill, versatility and longer ranged attacks.

I added some missing abilities to Godzilla's profile such as reactive evolution if that changes anything.

RadicalMrR said:
I added some missing abilities to Godzilla's profile such as reactive evolution if that changes anything.
Hulk also has reactive evolution (he gets stronger with anger). So still stalemate. Hulk BFRd Fing Fang Foom to the Moon so Hulk would've won if BFR was an option. This match won't have any winner since neither has the hax to bypass each others regen.

Definitely Godzilla. Compositing him makes him overpowered, with crazy regen, crazy reaction speeds, spatial hax (A Space Godzilla), teleportation (A Space Godzilla again), energy absorption, some degree of soul manipulatuon, almost inmortality and greatest durability feats in series.

Kiryu-MG3 said:
Definitely Godzilla. Compositing him makes him overpowered, with crazy regen, crazy reaction speeds, spatial hax (A Space Godzilla), teleportation (A Space Godzilla again), energy absorption, some degree of soul manipulatuon, almost inmortality and greatest durability feats in series.
-highly resistant to psychic attacks and soul-based attacks

-regenerated from complete molecular disintegration

-extremely resistant to transmutation and other such matter manipulation powers

plz read the profile before commenting

You guys are forgetting Planet Hulk and World War hulk... From what I have seen Godzilla's most powerfull attack destroyed a quarter of Tokyo. Hulk destroyed an entire planet with his. So I obviously am with Hulk, but feel free to correct me because as I said... I don't know much about Godzilla.

Hulk:

Mid-High Rege

Immunity to nuclear and
Radiation - based attacks and can absorb their power

Highly
resistant to transmutation and other such matter manipulation powers

Highly
resistant to magic-based attacks

Can
absorb dark magic and dimensional nexus energies to grow stronger

Highly resistant to
psychic attacks and soul-based attacks

Godzilla:

Has Radiation Manipulation, Magnetism Manipulation,Flight, Reactive Evolution, Telepathy, Precognition, Resurrection

Resistance to mind control, black holesand absolute zero temperatures

has teleportaio

Verdict:

Hulk:

Hulk is immune to Godzilla's main source of attacks which is radiation manipulation

Hulk can absorb all of Big G's energy based attacks

Hulk is highly resistant to Big G's Telepthy

Hulk is highly resistant to Big G's minor soul attacks

Has more experince fightning then Big G also is smarter

Can regen from whatever attack godzilla throughs at him

Godzilla:

Teleportaion, precog,reactive evo, and resurrection is his only chance in this fight (there is magnetic evo, but i doubt that'll make a difference at all)

.......it's painfully clear who wins here, and it also shows what happen when you don't READ each profile when commenting on a vs thread

Hulk 6/10

Don't you mean Hulk 6/10?

Anyways I agree with ya Peter, but when did he show resistance to magic?

Also as previously stated Godzilla's atomic attacks will at most make hulk angry, in turn making him stronger. Not to mention... the Hulk has faced the entire Avengers group on multiple occasions only losing due to reasons such as manipulation. Godzilla doesn't seem like the type to manipulate.

Actually can you just leave it on my wall? I'm curious about it but I don't wanna sidetrack this thread

All of godzilla's tricks are useless against hulk. Hulk has resisted telepathy from far stronger telepaths. Hulk can simply ragdoll godzilla in this fight (given size disparity)

Guys, Godzilla has actual skill that trumps Hulk's fighting style and could easily just knock him out with physical attacks.

Cropfist said:
Guys, Godzilla has actual skill that trumps Hulk's fighting style and could easily just knock him out with physical attacks.
If thor couldn't do it (who has 1000+ years of fightning and combat experince) what makes you think that godzilla could?

Cropfist said:
Hulk has fought Spiderman and Thor who would put Godzilla to shame in terms of skill.

Also Peter, Godzilla fought Thor too and he fires Cherenekov radiation while Hulk absorbs gamma radiation. Can Hulk absorb it?

What, you doubt the level of skill it takes to do that physics defying drop kick. (I posted that as a joke of course)

RadicalMrR said:
What, you doubt the level of skill it takes to do that physics defying drop kick. (I posted that as a joke of course)
And it was a masterwork of a joke.

Seriously, I'm laughing right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back