• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hulk vs Broly

Not sure.. Broly has higher feats than the Hulk, but if only the Hulk were to reach such anger where he'd finally surprass 4-C.

Broly's way faster and stronger, so. Broly.

Broly in character likes to play around and show off never out right goes for the kill. Honestly by the time broly realizes hulk has been getting stronger he's kinda screwed. Bloodlusted broly sends him to hell

Faisal Shourov said:
Broly wins if he blasts the planet off the bat. Otherwise Hulk smash if Broly tries fist fight
both can obviously survive a planet bust, but can both breathe in space?

Zerzavyx98 said:
Faisal Shourov said:
Broly wins if he blasts the planet off the bat. Otherwise Hulk smash if Broly tries fist fight
both can obviously survive a planet bust, but can both breathe in space?
Well its obvious that Broly can, he was terrorizing the South Galaxy for years, that most likely means he would have to been going from planet to planet destroying them. He can also create a Ki barrier that can protect him from the vacuum of space and planet explosions.

I think that Broly's victory would require it to be out of character, since Broly toys with opponents. That would be the worst thing that Broly could do in this fight.

Aparajita said:
I think that Broly's victory would require it to be out of character, since Broly toys with opponents. That would be the worst thing that Broly could do in this fight.
This. If Broly engages in fist fight he's dead. Broly's physical durability is not very impressive and Hulk strikes harder than SSJ Goku

Faisal Shourov said:
This. If Broly engages in fist fight he's dead. Broly's physical durability is not very impressive and Hulk strikes harder than SSJ Goku
And Goku's punches don't really deal any damage so yeah not sure if thats much of an improvement

SomebodyStupid said:
Faisal Shourov said:
And Goku's punches don't really deal any damage so yeah not sure if thats much of an improvement
Except SSJ Goku is XKJ+ (Large Planet level), while Hulk is XGJ (Star) which is where Legendary Super Broly sits at, meaning if he toys with Hulk, which he will (in character), Hulk will eventually smash him.

My vote is: Inconclusive, as it requires Broly to be out of character to win. As stated by OP, it's a Hulk win in my opinion.

Except SSJ Goku is XKJ+ (Large Planet level), while Hulk is XGJ (Star) which is where Legendary Super Broly sits at, meaning if he toys with Hulk, which he will (in character), Hulk will eventually smash him.

My vote is: Inconclusive, as it requires Broly to be out of character to win. As stated by OP, it's a Hulk win in my opinion.

Actually there is an update thats about to occur that puts First form Freiza at small star level, and may even get SSJ Goku higher than that.

It should also be mentioned that thats IF the fight hand to hand, one of the reason he tortures his enemies is because he gets cocky while fighting WEAKER enemies, once gohan started becoming a threat he was gonna finish him off

SomebodyStupid said:
It should also be mentioned that thats IF the fight hand to hand, one of the reason he tortures his enemies is because he gets cocky while fighting WEAKER enemies, once gohan started becoming a threat he was gonna finish him off
Which Hulk would be weaker than him in the start of the fight. So Broly, in character, would fight him hand to hand which would result in Hulk enraging.

Back