• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Huge question about one piece's haki and devil fruit hax.

I wanted to wait until something more solid could be used to speculate it, but could haki prowess be aiding in countering certain DF hax within one piece.

This is speculation because again I never researched if there were past evidence nor has there been another feat to support this idea.

Reason I thought about this is law didn't just slice most of the more formidable fighters inverse even though he should be able to bypass durability and him being able to harm vergo with his DF seemed to be huge in verse for vergo but seemed minor to viewers because of how his DF works in the first place. On top of it big mom noted she couldn't soul steal jimbe the following time due to him not being afraid if I remember(I never reread before this thread) but wouldn't that also be equatable to one piece's haki (which is literally their will).

I'm not posting this to ask for upgrades or for it to be added to haki abilities but in case something further supports it in the future or if anyone noticed something similar in the past that haki can even counter DF's hax aside from logia's intangibility is shown it won't just be glossed over or be brought to attention.

CoA can also be used to bypass Luffy's resistance to blunt force. So it's not exclusively logia devil fruits it negates.

Back