• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

HRE (Instant Death) 2B Rating Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Heavenly Record Eater has a likely 2B rating from consuming countless universes.

But it's been stated in the LN Volume 8 Chapter 17 that a foundation eater (HRE in WN) can only have about 4 or so universes consumed at once.

The countless worlds consumed was referring to the amount of universes the HRE had eaten over time and the knowledge it had obtained from them.

Conclusion:
Likely 2B
should be removed from HRE's profile

At least 2C should be changed to 2C

Makes sense to me. "Devouring countless worlds" on its own is too vague to actually give a 2-B tiering as is when it's never made clear that it's done all at once, never mind when there's a statement that clearly contradicts that.

Thank you. This seems to have been accepted to be applied then.

Do any other characters scale from this?

I have unlocked the Vahanato page. You did a good job with the HRE edits.

Okay. I will close this thread, but do not think that locking the two relevant profile pages again seems necessary.

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back