• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How would you kill Azathoth from Cthulhu Mythos?

Ultra instinct issei said:
So, azzy and creator are two of the most powerful in fiction?
On the wiki at the very least, yes. Azzy might pull ahead with the CM revisions but as they are now, they're the only characters that are above Tier 0s in their verses.

Planck69 said:
So, azzy and creator are two of the most powerful in fiction?
On the wiki at the very least, yes. Azzy might pull ahead with the CM revisions but as they are now, they're the only characters that are above Tier 0s in their verses.
Yeah, i wonder in the future, we will perhaps get a even more ridiculous character who would dethrone these two.

Yeah, i wonder in the future, we will perhaps get a even more ridiculous character who would dethrone these two.
>Possible Outer God Tier 0 upgrade.

Dont hold your breath.....

AJ Smiles said:
The best way to describe Aza is very simple and I don't understand why some people are struggling here. Aza exists beyond any- and everything. IF you can describe something Aza exists beyond that. He exists beyond everything and nothing, the describable and the indescribable as well as all of existence and non-existence. He is beyond Omnipresence, Omniscience and Omnipotence as these are only fragments of Azas slumber.
in my head i hear this in a an 8 year old child's voice that says my oc's ding dong is big He is beyond Omnipresence Omniscience and Omnipotence he is so beyond anything and nothing he IS SO BEYOND ALLL AND NONE

Back