• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to Scale this character's dimensionality?

Guys help me out with this one.

Basically, there's a character that survived from the collapse of all dimensional levels, turning the place into a 0D. but the funny thing is, all the concepts and information become nonexistent as well along with the collapse. the concept of space, time, feelings, light, sound, you name it. it isn't even stated as "void" but an "absolute void".

So, is this character a beyond dimensional, adimensional or just an extradimensional entity? and so, what haxes are appropriate to kill this character?

He's Unknown since we have no idea what's meant by dimensional levels, how many exist etc.

As long as he's fine, I'm not sure if surviving the collapse grants anything.

He's Unknown since we have no idea what's meant by dimensional levels, how many exist etc.

As long as he's fine, I'm not sure if surviving the collapse grants anything.
so let's say, an outerversal character erases a character via banishing it's enemy outside spatiotemporal space, but little did he know, that enemy has feats those above. can the enemy survive that banishment?

btw, that character has a 4d cosmology, got his entire narrative collapsed into nothingness

so let's say, an outerversal character erases a character via banishing it's enemy outside spatiotemporal space, but little did he know, that enemy has feats those above. can the enemy survive that banishment?

btw, that character has a 4d cosmology, got his entire narrative collapsed into nothingness
I think that's just BFR and unless it specifically says how destructive being put into that space is then it wouldn't give you durability. Possibly Self-Sustenance though, since there wouldn't be any air.

I think that's just BFR and unless it specifically says how destructive being put into that space is then it wouldn't give you durability. Possibly Self-Sustenance though, since there wouldn't be any air.
Being outside space-time isn't destructive on its own.
let's replace it. the outerversal character transported the enemy to a place with the same feats above at the head of the thread. how should I scale it?

plus @ActuallySpaceMan it isn't space anymore, the concept of space is nonexistent.

That's likely the MC of Low Dimensional Game, right? Which was agreed in the past that his dimensions don't work well with the wiki tiering system as it's stated that all dimensions are equal even if they are higher or lower level making him untierable thus unknown at best.

That's likely the MC of Low Dimensional Game, right? Which was agreed in the past that his dimensions don't work well with the wiki tiering system as it's stated that all dimensions are equal even if they are higher or lower level making him untierable thus unknown at best.
that's... IDK that mc, and never read that one too. But, that feat above is just my made up character 😂.

Is that novel good? might read it soon

so, is the MC from L.D.G a 0D folk?

Chicos ayúdenme con esto.

Básicamente, hay un personaje que sobrevivió al colapso de todos los niveles dimensionales, convirtiendo el lugar en un 0D. pero lo gracioso es que todos los conceptos e información se vuelven inexistentes junto con el colapso. el concepto de espacio, tiempo, sentimientos, luz, sonido, lo que sea. ni siquiera se declara como "vacío" sino como "vacío absoluto".

Entonces, ¿este personaje es más allá de las dimensiones, adimensional o simplemente una entidad extradimensional? y entonces, ¿qué haxes son apropiados para matar a este personaje?

Guys help me out with this one.

Basically, there's a character that survived from the collapse of all dimensional levels, turning the place into a 0D. but the funny thing is, all the concepts and information become nonexistent as well along with the collapse. the concept of space, time, feelings, light, sound, you name it. it isn't even stated as "void" but an "absolute void".

So, is this character a beyond dimensional, adimensional or just an extradimensional entity? and so, what haxes are appropriate to kill this character?
what verse is it from

Back