• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How to create a discussion for a page that has no discussions?

Say if I wanted to create a discussion for Akatuski or another page that doesn't have a discussion how would I go about doing so? I generally press the "Start a discussion" button at the bottom next to the "Disscusions for this character" header, but that isn't there for profiles/verses that never had a discussion.

I would assume it's the talk option right?

Also forgive me for my ignorance. I looked it up on the wikia community help pages, VS Battles guidelines, etc, but haven't been able to find an answer.

Next to the edit button there's a drop down arrow. Hover your mouse over it and scroll down to talk. It'll bring you to an edit page. Write down what you want to say and sign with 4 of the squiggly lines on the top left of your keyboard, like so:

Blah blah blah ~~~~

Which will look like this:

Blah blah blah Reppuza (talk) 06:23, November 6, 2017 (UTC)

Back