• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong would Base Form Goku (DBS) be considered?

His base form right now us stronger than how he was in ssg, not to mention his body absorbed the godly power after his fight with beerus. So his base right now is at least 3-B. (At least multi galaxy level +).

Base Goku is nowhere near straight SSG level. SSG is still a power up, just like how SSB is a power up (albeit SSB is obviously greater). Base Goku being SSG level all the time would mean the power up was pretty worthless in the first place, since it would mean base Frieza = SSG Goku and Piccolo is within the same realm of power after a little bit of training, despite the god powerup being stated to be on a whole other level far above what Goku could have achieved on his own.

honestly, the whole God Ki>Standard Ki seems entirely overrated. Frieza surpassed it in four months.

Anyway we don't know how strong Base Goku is currently.

Goku has another form called Saiyan Beyond God which if I remember the interviews and what was said in the movie it's just Goku using all of his God in base which from everything that was stated about it should be = if not stronger then SSG.

But if base Goku no God Ki then still way stronger then Buu but I don't know by how much

From what we've seen considering how Base Copy-Vegeta beat down SSJ3 Gotenks with ease, the base forms of Goku and Vegeta should be at least as strong as Super Buu. If we insert SSJ, they should be able to exceed Buuhan, but to what extent is unknown.

Galaxy level.ANd no,don't say just because they are stronger than Vegito for like xx-xxx times they are still only solar system because you need to be trillions time stronger to go from SS to multi SS and if you go with that logic in DB then even Beerus would be only SS or you'll say that Beerus is some crazy numbers stronger than SSJ3 Goku for example .

Crazy numbers - septillons?octillions?

Okay? And where is your evidence for galaxy level?

Because I'm pretty sure you're pulling this out of no where.

Well, we should consider something

For example, didn't Tagoma survived a headbutt from SSJ Gotenks and then SSJ Gohan One-Shotted Him?

And then Frieza in his Post-Training First Form Casually damaged Gohan

I think that Base Goku could be on Buuhan and PROBABLY SS Vegito's level

SomebodyData said:
Okay? And where is your evidence for galaxy level?
Because I'm pretty sure you're pulling this out of no where.
It's logic for db world.

I mean,tell me honestly what do you think how many times is Beerus stronger than SSJ3 Goku or ultimate Gohan or even Vegito?

It was shown that their body's leard from the experience and became that strong that's is their beyond god state with the white kai aura this aura is seen when he fights freiza and copy vegeta. No one questioned their base power until the hole universe six tournament witch caused them to question it. I still believe their 3-B in base but that's my opinion, others have theirs.

@Kaen I think it was later explained that Gohan still had a little of his hidden power unlocked, but I don't really remember.

@Test bruh...

Beerus is astronomically times stronger. Base Goku isn't.

@somebody data - yea he is is astronomically times stronger,but not in some crazy numbers but more in normal numbers that have sense,like few hundreds or at best couple of millions compared to SSJ3 Goku from Buu saga,but right now Beerus can't be stronger than at best 10k compared to Goku's BASE

I would put base Goku way above Vegito's base in buu saga (he did man handle Buuhan easily even in base so that makes sense) Copy Vegeta easily played around and beat up ssj 3 Gotenks effortlessly so I'd put Goku at Borderline 4-B to 4-A in his base (much higher than GT Goku) and 4-A from ssj - ssj2, and at least 4-A, possibly low 3-C with ssj3 (Goku by now as a ssj3 should be at least equal to ssj4 Goku when he fought syn shenron before power up)

LordAizenSama said:
honestly, the whole God Ki>Standard Ki seems entirely overrated. Frieza surpassed it in four months.
Anyway we don't know how strong Base Goku is currently.
About Frieza getting his golden form and somehow using regular Ki to get to ssjBlue Goku's level is just bad writing. Maybe we can assume that Frieza had God Ki within him that he needed to unlock to get his Golden Form? And somehow unlocking this form gave him a huge boost to his other forms.

Xenomorphios said:
I would put base Goku way above Vegito's base in buu saga (he did man handle Buuhan easily even in base so that makes sense) Copy Vegeta easily played around and beat up ssj 3 Gotenks effortlessly so I'd put Goku at 4-B in his base (much higher than GT Goku) and 4-A from ssj - ssj2, and at least 4-A, possibly low 3-C with ssj3 (Goku by now as a ssj3 should be at least equal to ssj4 Goku when he fought syn shenron before power up)
As for as I know, Base Vegeto never faced Buuhan

In the manga didn't he just power up to SS?

@Test no matter how you do it, there is an astronomical boost with crazy numbers, as your logic wuld make the gap from Cell Saga to Buu Saga even bigger.

@somebodydata - yea,big number but still making sense.

But if you use vs wiki logic how strong you need to be to go from SS (SSJ3 Goku) to Universal (Beerus) that number would be what? Tredecillion or even higher?and Beerus is not that many times stronger than Goku and he is still universal.You know why?because db world doesn't follow same rule of powering up like vs wiki which is perfectly fine

Um, except Beerus is much, much stronger than Goku? Being stronger than someone who is Universe level is still universe level. Being infinitely stronger than someone who is universe level is High Universe level.

He would have to be stronger than Mystic Gohan considering the fact that Beerus handled Gohan easily yet Base Goku was able to put up somewhat of a fight. I would probably say he is as Strong as Buuhan in his base and as strong as Super Vegito as a SSJ. Bassically at least Solar System level.

Galaxy level!Or it wouldn't make sense if his base is Solar System and then when he goes SSB KKx10 he is all of suddenly Universal with just few thousands times power up at best

KingIV said:
Galaxy level!Or it wouldn't make sense if his base is Solar System and then when he goes SSB KKx10 he is all of suddenly Universal with just few thousands times power up at best
Galaxy level times several thousand is only Multi-Galaxy.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
KingIV said:
Galaxy level times several thousand is only Multi-Galaxy.
Solar System times several thousand is still Solar System on this page,but since power level are not linear that's ok i suppose

SuperKamiNappa said:
He would have to be stronger than Mystic Gohan considering the fact that Beerus handled Gohan easily yet Base Goku was able to put up somewhat of a fight. I would probably say he is as Strong as Buuhan in his base and as strong as Super Vegito as a SSJ. Bassically at least Solar System level.
Well, we don't know how many times stronger is SS Vegito respect Buuhan.

KaenDragneel123 said:
SuperKamiNappa said:
Well, we don't know how many times stronger is SS Vegito respect Buuhan.
True, I'm just saying that based off of how Base Vegito seemed equal to Buuhan in the anime, I realize that was non-canon but it's the best indicator we have.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Probably around base Vegito. Maybe higher.
I had him at SSG's level.... but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Now I personally have him at around Super Vegetto's level, but that's just me.

He's at the very least above SSJ3 Gotenks, going by the Copy-Vegeta thing.

didn't it stated Goku absorbed SSG's power and made it his own. It was how Goku was still able to keep up with Beerus even when the form went away. Yeah it was SSJ Goku not base but base goku destroyed that... giant sun thing that Beerus keep flicking at him.

I'd always assume that base Goku equals SSG. Actually didn't Akira say that SSG wasn't needed anymore since Goku absorbed it's power?

If we aren't taking that into account then the best feat I can think of is Base Copy-Vegeta who effortlessly defeated SSJ3 Gotenks.

i dont have him at or near SSG level... but i think its still massively beyond anything in Buu saga

but i cant say for sure.... but i personally think he COULD be galaxy level or something, but there is no proog for his base being at tis level (or any other level for that matter)

so no conclusive level as of now if we want to be objective (but i hope he is galaxy level at least)

You want to go by this rule sites or DB logic that should be applied?

Because if you go by this site logic it's Solar System,then when he goes up to SSB he becames multi galaxy and for that you need to be like 10at 20+ times stronger which doesn't make sense since it's ridicilous

Or if you go by DB logic,he is probably multi galaxy at base right now

Back