• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong will Goku be at the end of Super

So by now, Vegeta said that both him and Goku have reached the limit of their power, however, Goku found a way to surpass those limits, by the use of the kaioken. So, put down your predictions of how powerfull Goku will be at the end of dragon ball super in terms of DC, Speed, Durability etc. This is my opinion:

Tier: 2A- multiversal level+

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Beyond quintillions of times FTL as theoratically right now he should be in trillions)

Durability: Multiversal level+

Range: Multiversal

Lifting strength: Unknown (Not sure)

SSJGSSJ

Unless he somehow becomes infintley stronger or achieves power capable of affecting space-time then he'll just stay at a high end of universal.

Cropfist said:
Unless he somehow becomes infintley stronger or achieves power capable of affecting space-time then he'll just stay at a high end of universal.
Space time- Buu and Gotenks have already ripped a hole in space and time.

Whis is extremely lowballed in the Wikia, he should be at least multi-universal meaning there are heights Goku needs to reach. (As Beerus and champa could destroy both universe 6 and 7 and universe 7 at least has a seperate dimension from itself;Goku's universal punch affected that realm as well)

KuuIchigo said:
That wank. I swear DB is getting wanked hard.
Nah. He is already high end universal. His speed is also matched with Beerus who moved 3/4th the speed of Whis (Who also according to the Wikia is at least billions of times ftl)

Goku aint passing tier 3 imo just cant see it happening the only ones getting into the tier 2 range will probably zarama and zeno.

The only way I see Goku becoming higher than 2-C is if Zen'ō or Zarama gives Goku all his power and Goku ends up becoming the Lord of Everything at the end of the series or if Zen'ō or Zarama trains Goku to become the next Lord of Everything.

He started out as a kid with a monkey tail, now he's a universe destroying blue hair.....so proud but in all honesty I see him getting as far as 2-B since I could see him doing some Pre crisis supes bull flying to otherworld and back

If I were to make an estimate and do a composite feats combining EoS Goku from Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, and Dragon Ball GT, into one profile, he would be Tier 2-B stronger than Zeno, cause that's the highest balled feat we will ever see in Dragon Ball verse.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Goku aint passing tier 3 imo just cant see it happening the only ones getting into the tier 2 range will probably zarama and zeno.
This is necro but... this comment is funny xD.

Back