• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong do you think Toriko characters will get?

Star might be the limit of the verse, particularly since it has been said that there will be a monster that swallows the sun whole, which might make some pretty cool story.

Depends on what is shown if there is a Space Arc or something like travelling to the other universes, maybe they can become Galaxy/universe level through machinery (A overpowerful cannon or whatever empowered by an ingredient), who knows, but probably it will stay at Large planet, reaching star level if the monster lives up to its hype.

@Jip71: Dude, they're already passed Planet level tho. Like they're solid Large Planet busters as of now. Of course...unless your still referring to them as Large Planet busters, however....

Anyways i think that Star level would be the limit as well like what Battlemania and somewhat PaChi2 said, as it seems to be the case here going by the current events of the manga + how things like the sun eating monster was mentioned as well as Neo being only killed by star explosions or whatever was the only thing that can kill it.....yeah on this last part?

As of now, it seems that they are just going to be Large Planet level for the moment until we get anything regarding the sun eating monster....

it depends on how long the series will keep going,

if the current fight is the end than i see them at max small star lvl,

if the earth gets destroyed and the team will get a extended adventure to the other universes (namely blue and grey) than i can imagine this story increasing powers to solar system lvl or even more...

CrossverseCrisis said:
@Jip71: Dude, they're already passed Planet level tho. Like they're solid Large Planet busters as of now. Of course...unless your still referring to them as Large Planet busters, however....

Anyways i think that Star level would be the limit as well like what Battlemania and somewhat PaChi2 said, as it seems to be the case here going by the current events of the manga + how things like the sun eating monster was mentioned as well as Neo being only killed by star explosions or whatever was the only thing that can kill it.....yeah on this last part?

As of now, it seems that they are just going to be Large Planet level for the moment until we get anything regarding the sun eating monster....
Question, if the Sun Eating Monster does indeed appear and does something crazy, would it be considered a Low 4-C feat? Or would eating/destroying the Sun be a Solid 4-C feat? If the Sun a star of moderate size? Cause I know it's FAR from the largest seeing as how others such as VY Canis Majoris easily dwarf it to a ridiculous degree

It's technically average in size. Although some much larger exists, they are much rarer. So yeah the Sun is 4-C

@DBZMLP: If this supposed monster comes by and does actually eat the sun in one go, i can see it as being a 4-C feat. If it only did some bites of it, then it'll probably end up as Low 4-C (give or take).

That's what i'm seeing, at least.

I like how it took me five times to scan this and make sure I didn't miss anything to make sure NNT wasn't mentioned anywhere, just for good measure.

No problem....and now I just looked at the time...well, time to look for something with lots of sugar so I can see what other people have to say xD

@Battle: Yeah..................about that? We....kind of had a thread regarding about the supposed "time stop" of Jirou's move......hehe. ^^;

Wouldn't it be considered psuedo time stopping? I mean it is like grand knocking only it freezes mobility via knocking. right?

When i mean by OP, i mean the name of the person who made the message of the thread. In this case, it's this guy here. He's the one that requested it to be taken out in the first place back when it was first putted there.

Back