• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How strong do you guys think Frieza (Post Training) is?

how strong do you guys think Frieza is after his training and revival in all his forms except for his Golden form?

First form-Solar system level.1st around super perfect cell level

Fourth form-multi-solar sytem.I would say 4th form frieza is around buuhan level

Celestial Pegasus said:
Fourth form frieza at best is gonna be galaxy+ level
oh shit

didnt read the op lol

hold on, final form stood up to some extent against base goku and base goku > ssjg goku ......

i say 4th form frieza is just below ssjg goku

Probably Galaxy level to low Multi-Galaxy level, depending on whether or not he fights Base Goku.

in the movie he fought to base goku- that is saiyan beyond god goku

but lost

then again

saiayn beyond god > ssjg

soooooo

i guess he shud be ssjg level or below

Archon Hero said:
Wait, Tribunal are you sure that a SBG is equal in power to a SSG?
its initial power is stated to be as strong as ssjg

anf by training it gets higher than ssjg

after that, by going ss blue, the power increases even more (most likely 50x)

Now that I think about it, Goku was still faring fairly well against Beerus even after he lost his SSG form...

Edit: If the SSB form multiplies his base by 50x, then would he not be exponentially stronger then Beerus and Whis( unless Toriyama's scale is being disregarded)?

Archon Hero said:
Now that I think about it, Goku was still faring fairly well against Beerus even after he lost his SSG form...
beerus's full power is still monumentally above goku's

even tho a punch from goku is 1/6th universal and a ki blast is likely 0.5 universal

the difference between him and beerus is still huge (as said in ep 19 or 18)

SSB >>>> SSG

SSB Goku and Vegeta can probably beat Beerus (I doubt it)

However Beerus is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSG Goku (Whis said the saiyans were twigs compared to Beerus castle)

So SSB must be around 100x SSG. Because Beerus castle >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> tiny twig

imo

beerus > ssb goku and vegeta together > golden frieza at peak > ssb goku/ vegeta on their own >>>>>>> ssjg goku > current 4th form frieza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buu saga and gt

The Living Tribunal1 said:
imo
beerus > ssb goku and vegeta together > golden frieza at peak > ssb goku/ vegeta on their own >>>>>>> ssjg goku > current 4th form frieza >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> buu saga and gt
I agree with everything, except one tine bit. there should be more arrows between ssb goku + vegeta and peak golden frieza. goku might have beaten frieza on his own if the fight dragged on longer. if both saiyans fought together frieza would be obliterated

As for Beerus, it's really scary to think how strong he is. SSG Goku was a twig compared to the castle. That's fking insane bro

Faisal Shourov said:
The Living Tribunal1 said:
imo
I agree with everything, except one tine bit. there should be more arrows between ssb goku + vegeta and peak golden frieza. goku might have beaten frieza on his own if the fight dragged on longer. if both saiyans fought together frieza would be obliterated
As for Beerus, it's really scary to think how strong he is. SSG Goku was a twig compared to the castle. That's fking insane bro
thats cuz friezas power was reducing quickly

and yes, goku and vegeta togethr can beat him

i bet beerus will end up getting a staement like, "oh i felt like i sould have destroyed the whole timeline or the whole history", starting his career as a tier 2

Archon Hero said:
I suppose that's true, it did seem that Toriyama came up with those numbers on the spot.
and there is an explaination for the numbers themselves- that they are likely on some sort of an exponential relation to power

Archon Hero said:
I suppose that's true, it did seem that Toriyama came up with those numbers on the spot.
you can ignore the numbers, we have direct anime scaling for the gods and saiyans now. who knows how well toriyama's numbers work with the current anime? its just an open interview after all (long before super was made)

the twig and castle comparison is our current and primary source for scaling.

True, although it is possible that there are fairly large gaps in power between each numerical value(like 1 equating to a 3x multiplier or something of that nature) like what Tribunal said involving exponential growth.

Archon Hero said:
True, although it is possible that there are fairly large gaps in power between each numerical value(like 1 equating to 50% or something of that nature) like what Tribunal said involving exponential growth.
really?

i think its more like every value of one between 6 to 10 being increased by at least a factor of 10

idk about 10 to 15

Just shows why numbers in DBZ dont mean anything. Especially the %. Percentage are always linear. If they are exponential then they are not percentage. Toriyama really has no clue about numbers.

I like the twig and tree comparison, much better than stupid numbers coz it's a visual representation. I request you guys to ditch the numbers for DB, we have much better scaling system now thanks to ep 18. Numbers will add confusion with thousand of interpreations

I'm surprised that Frieza's 1st or 4th Form isn't at least comparable to GT, since Frieza couldn't even land a single blow on Goku in their first fight in Revival Of F before going Golden, wouldn't that mean Goku was a head of Frieza by pretty big margin? plus, Frieza 1st Form is about 226x weaker then his 4th Form going by his old power level

Back