• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful the strongest gods of The Elder Scrolls Universe really are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Satak was First Serpent, the Snake who came Before, and all the worlds to come rested in the glimmer of its scales. But it was so big there was nothing but, and thus it was coiled around and around itself, and the worlds to come slid across each other but none had room to breathe or even be. And so the worlds called to something to save them, to let them out, but of course there was nothing outside the First Serpent, so aid had to come from inside it; this was Akel, the Hungry Stomach. Akel made itself known, and Satak could only think about what it was, and it was the best hunger, so it ate and ate. Soon there was enough room to live in the worlds and things began. These things were new and they often made mistakes, for there was hardly time to practice being things before. So most things ended quickly or were not good or gave up on themselves. Some things were about to start, but they were eaten up as Satak got to that part of its body. This was a violent time.

I think this quote may be interesting.

I think we should revamp TES verse among the most powerful formidable verses in fiction comparable to SMT and Umineko.

It is confirmed that godlike beings like Alduin and Molag Bal as well as all others are infinite dimensional. It is CANON in the ESO game.

Know that there are places beyond Tamriel where the cunning and the wary can go to learn forgotten spells. I speak of the planes of Oblivion. The sea of limitless dimensions contains an endless series of islands. Some are controlled by the mighty Daedric Princes; others are loosely connected to one minor Daedra Lord or another. On these islands, creatures dwell who possess secrets out of time. Some are there of their own volition, but others are banished there for crimes either heinous or imagined.

Rulantaril's Notes

Dimensions in that context is used to mean universes. Alduin and Molag Bal are by no means infinite dimensional by anything I've seen suggesting such.

I don't know why SMT would be under "strongest verses in fiction". It's strong, but currently caps at High 2-A.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Dimensions in that context is used to mean universes. Alduin and Molag Bal are by no means infinite dimensional by anything I've seen suggesting such.
I don't know why SMT would be under "strongest verses in fiction". It's strong, but currently caps at High 2-A.
This site uses dimensional tiering, so Pre-retcon Beyonder is stated in a diaglogue to be 16th dimensional, because it was written so.

This note itself is also written so of comprehending that each godlike being has infinite dimensions.Alduin created Mehrunes Dagon, and a daedric prince is infinite dimensional proved in their own realms.

I was quite surprised in how massive that Spacebattlers explained and created evidential datas over the year.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/tes-lore-in-a-nutshell.345301/

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/comparative-analysis-on-daedric-princes-powers.380167/

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thr...-and-sources-thread-cosmology-as-well.290113/

I don't think you understand.

The term dimension is used interchangeably with universes in many cases. When it is clear that it is used in the proper term - for example, infinite-dimensional Beyonder or 16th dimensional Living Triubanl - we use that. We are not going to use it in a case when it is CLEARLY referring to universes, not dimensions.

I suggest you drop it.

Obviously still referring to a pocket universe, which only cements my point that TES doesn't know what it's talking about when it comes to proper dimensional terminology.

Closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back