• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How powerful are the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trey's ship is ridiculously fast IIRC, like nearly 1,000,000c. I don't remember how strong he is though besides being stronger than the average Turbo ranger, but no specific ranger feats put any non-battlizer one above Large Planet IIRC.

Also Andros isn't being scaled to Connor, Andros is being scaled to Dark Specter since he damaged him with the battlizer.

I know, but I assume Dark Specter would be rated as Galaxy Level due to being the strongest villain in the series, but there were no Galaxy Level feats at that point.

Also, Pyramidas is actually 133,977,280c for traveling from Earth to Aquitar (Which is in a seperate galaxy) in just ten minutes.

He said something about being able to "rule the Galaxy" but I guess that's just ruling and not destroying. He's far higher than Large Planet though, Astronoma, Rita & Zedd wouldn't even be able to scratch him on their own.

Yeah, I could easily see Dark Specter being At least Large Planet Level+, simly by virtue of being far superior to Rita and Zedd, and Andromeda needed to weaken him with the Psycho Rangers so Darkonda could kill him with that missile, which should be much stronger than the one in the lower calc due to the United Alliance of Evil having superior tech to Grumm's army.

Also, I figure I should mention this about Emperor Grumm, he personally didn't bust that planet, it was his subordinates, but they did so on a whim and no prep was involved, not sure if this makes the feat un-scaleable or not. The yield is ridiculous regardless.

IKR? Not as bad as Pyron's gravity manipulation (2.936 tenatons). I should really just watch SPD and see if this scales to anyone.

Also, Pika, are ya planning to make any Power Rangers profiles soon? If so, who?

For the record, in my opinion for no real reason.

Red Sentinel Ranger Mack > Triassic Ranger Connor > Red Battlized Andros > Tommy Oliver > Pretty much all other Rangers unless I've missed someone.

That sound good?

No, tears of sadness, I wanted them to be in the Star Level.

If Grumm gets scaled to this pretty sure Doggy (AKA Shadow Ranger) gets scaled as well, and Omega Ranger I believe is stronger than Doggy.

I'm probably gonna make a verse page first.

I agree with that mostly, however don't forget about the other battlizers which are> Tommy (Tommy is the strongest ranger in base though, or at least the strongest not 6th or above ranger, I don't think anybody disputes that).

But isn't their travel speed really low though? (Save for Ninja Storm and Alien Rangers) And on the wiki it says that Dark Specter was taken out by a missile that was only capable of destroying a planet.

Also I can't see anyone beating Darsh. He's too haxed for them.

Plus they get hurt by building level attacks. Idk even after seeing those feats and watching PR, they just don't seem planet level to me. Not even close.

@Pika

So close, but no cigar.

Like I said, probably gonna watch SPD and see if it can scale (Like the Rangers getting hit by Grumm's weaponry or defeating a monster stronger than it).

Sounds like a plan, I'll fix up Jason's profile once I can get all the information I need. Now all we need are Lifting Strength feats and PR will be a full package, all I know is Bridge lifting a car and throwing it and Triassic Ranger Connor flipping a giant monster with one hand effortlessly.

Ah right, forgot about the other Battlizers, yeah, it would make them stronger than Tommy, or at least equal IMO. You remember any Rangers that could be put above Tommy? I feel Trent could be one, but I'm not sure, been ages since I've seen Dino Thunder.

You fellas can take a gander at these forums I scavenged up.

Yusuke VS Tommy (the OP was asking who was more badass, but the replies all went into a discussion about how powerful the respective individuals are)

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=587339&highlight=tommy+oliver

Tommy Oliver VS Megaman X (Honestly IDK the consensus on this. Take a look)

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1037818&highlight=tommy+oliver

PR Tier list:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=1012593&highlight=tommy+oliver

I can only think of maybe Trey/Jason as the Gold Ranger, Trent as the White Ranger, Doggy as the Shadow Ranger and Orion as the Omega Ranger as potentially being> Tommy, the rest don't seem to be on his level. Maybe the special Mystic Force rangers too because of their stupid hax.

What hax does Mystic Force have anyway? I recall there being some hax, but I never wrote it down.

Wasn't it the The Rock Of Time that causes the Earth to spin backwards? If I remember Zedd that zapped it to activate it.

Rita eclipsing the sun did happen (I don't think they ever specified with the moon, but that would be the most logical conclusion). As long as it isn't considered an outliner. Did Rita ever directly attack the rangers?

I seem to remember Serpenterra blowing up a planet in season 2. If that's any help.

Zedd used the Rock of Time the first time in Season 2, but not the second time in the time of Alien Rangers.

One of the Zords did take a blast from Rita.

The Eclipse with Rita doesn't really change anything, nobody directly fights her and Megazords should be> Rangers so the feat of tanking that isn't notable. Only Zeo rangers and above tank hits of equal to that without the Zords, and by then they are already powerscaled to Tommy and the Zedd feat.

Also just to point out the tier list he made hasn't been updated with Super Megaforce where the big team-up basically equalized everybody to each other besides the special rangers with superior feats to the average.

Also from Looing through the tier thread he rings up a solid point of villains with the crime of destroying Alpha Centauri and Star Systems over time, with Grumm being superior to these guys, Doggy being superior to that, the final villain Omni being superior to THAT, and then the SPD rangers being equal to the Red, Blue and Yellow DT Rangers which are in turn weaker than the Ninja Storm Rangers. This eventually goes up to Tommy, who defeats Tree of Life Zeltrax by the end of the series who in his first episode HANDILY DEFEATED THE TRIASSIC RANGER. This means that:

On that tier list, everybody from Grumm and above are Star Level+.

Everybody in the God Tier is Galaxy Level+

Full Power Dark Specter is far higher than the rest like I anticipated.

Glad I read that. Gonna go update Tommy's page!

Also the guy didn't account for the Corona Aurora's power in his list.

More VS battles involving PR and Tommy.

Evil Green Ranger vs Batman (Est. that Tommy beats Bats:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=888403&highlight=green+ranger

Power Rangers vs HST (established they beat HST):

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=751194&highlight=green+ranger

Master Splinter vs Tommy (established he wins):

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=692002&highlight=green+ranger

Power Rangers VS Thunder Cats:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=544504&highlight=green+ranger

Meruem, you kind of really need to hold off on these Power Rangers fights by finishing the pages first.

I'm just providing links to different fights for Pika, Everlasting, and whoever to look at to better help with their own personal research/assement on PR and their feats.

Well i'm not really knowlegable enough to make any Power Rangers page in spite of what's shown here(it's been quite a long time, dudes), i can as usual help in case something is missing from the pages.

My knowledge in Power Rangers is... okay. I've seen a fair amount of the seasons, but it's been ages since I've seen them.

I think our first order of business is determining if any Rangers have power out of the ordinary (Besides Mack and Connor), and how powerful their Super Modes (For those who don't know, those are things like Super Samurai Mode or Jungle Master Mode) and Battlizers are. I do know that Cole destroyed Serpenterra (Zedd's Zord) in base (Morphed that is, not with the Animarium Armor), so Wild Force and Time Force should have considerable levels of power.

Cole destroyed Serpenterra with Animus's motorcycle and an interview states that Animus bestowed upon it powerful features. The Animarium Armor is stronger than it though, but that's still only able to be calculated as Large Planet Level+ as Serpenterra never destroyed a Star or anything, just casually planet bust.

SPD however is very strong, with Relativistic un-morphed forms, and the S.W.A.T. Forms being stronger than a villain stated to destroy Alpha Centauri as his crime. It is unknown if it was over time or at once, but it would still at least be Star+. Grumm, Doggy & Omni also scale to this, as well as the Dino Thunder rangers' Super Dino Mode being>S.W.A.T., in addition to White Ranger Trent being as strong as Super Dino Mode. The Ninja Storm Battlizers for the Green and Red rangers are also at this level due to being more powerful than the Red, Blue & Yellow DT rangers by a lot.

Anyways, general power for each Ranger series should be this:

MMPR: Large Island Level+, Relativistic speeds for pre-Ninja, FTL-FTL+ speeds post-Ninja. Tommy and Jason are the only ones stronger.

Zeo: Large Planet Level+, FTL-FTL+ all scale up from Tommy's feat

Turbo: Large Planet Level+, MFTL from Justin's feat.

In Space: Large Planet Level+, MFTL. Andros with his Battlizer is Galaxy+ for being able to harm Dark Specter.

Lost Galaxy-Ninja Storm: Same as In Space. Ninja Storm Battlizers are At least Star Level+, potentially Solar System Level+.

Dino Thunder: Large Planet Level+, MFTL in speeds. White Ranger & Super Dino Mode are At least Star Level+, potentially Solar System Level+, Triassic Ranger, Black Ranger & Connor's Battlizer and Super Battlizer are Galaxy Level+.

SPD: Large Planet Level+, MFTL in speeds. S.W.A.T Form, Shadow Ranger & Red Ranger's 2 Battlizers are At least Star Level+, potentially Solar System Level+

Mystic Force: Separate from the rest in a weird way, will have to look at it individually. At least Large Planet Level+ and MFTL for being comparable to others in Once a Ranger.

Operation Overdrive: Large Planet Level+, MFTL. Red Ranger's Sentinel Ranger Mode is Universe Level, might be more to the series I need to check back.

RPM & Samurai: Need to look at them. At least Large Planet Level+, MFTL for being comparable in The Legendary Battle.

Megaforce: Large Planet Level+, MFTL. In Legendary Mode they can access every ranger's powers and Battlizers meaning they could go as high as Universe Level (Yes, they even have a Sentinel Knight figurine thing to do it, though logically it would take 2 Rangers to perform this level, so for only 1 Galaxy Level+ is the max.)

That should be good for now from what I know.

This all looks good overall, but I have two questions.

1. Where does the At least Star Level+, potentially Solar System Level+ come from?

2. Just wondering, what was that hax in Mystic Force? And what exactly makes it seperate from the rest? Was it that it has no teamups besides Once A Ranger?

1.The SPD rangers in their S.W.A.T forms defeated a guy whose crime was destroying Alpha Centauri, though it is not specified how much time it took so it could be anywhere from Star to Solar System. Everyone else that is at that level is above the S.W.A.T forms via powerscaling.

2.I need to watch Mystic Force again to get it. And yes, its only team-up was with Once a Ranger effectively cutting it off from the previous ones and their stats.

1. Makes sense I guess.

2. True. It's the only season not to have a direct team-up with any of the others.

Also, would it mean anything that Cole destroyed Serpenterra without even using his Battlizer?

No because he used Animus's Motorcycle who gave it his own powers a stated in an interview. The power of that is more Animus than Cole. Cole with his Animarium Armor is stronger than the motorcycle though, however it still can't scale up to Star Level as Serpenterra never destroyed anything like a star, only casually planet busted. The best we could put is "At least Large Planet Level+, likely higher"

Well, I meant if it would make Cole an above-average Ranger in terms of power, as I'm pretty sure Serpenterra > Zedd, since it's his personal "Zord". Never figured the motorcycle made Cole stronger though.

Nah, Base Cole is still about as strong as every other Ranger (Large Planet Level+), but the Motorcycle (and by extension, Animus) and Animarium Armor make him at least Large Planet Level, likely higher.

I'll make the Dino Thunder & SPD pages today at least, I dunno about the rest. Any that you wanna do? Perhaps Lord Zedd & Rita?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back