• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How on EARTH!

Can some people begin to discuss how ON EARTH (get it?) Toph Beifong beat Gaara in DEATH BATTLE?

Not sure if this was discussed yet, but please voice your opinion here if it wasn't. Thanks!

Also, as much as I have a love/dislike relationship with Death Battle, I know they mess up alot, but I still want to know what could have been their ill-brained thought process as to how Toph won.

Theys tought she could strangle him in his sand armor.

That's it, that's the only reasoning, together with her being able to detect that he has said armor.

That makes perfect sense, not like Gaara blitzes or anything. Also, if you recall back to the video itself, she pulled huge towers of granite out of the ground, what the ****?

Read this post said:
cough coughBut seriously. try to be respectful of other peoples opinions. We dont want conflicts between communities or anything
Do you understand their opinions and agree with them? I can be respectful, but still disagree with these said opinions.

Also Peach vs Zelda was a miss match as well.

Eh, I don't mind but some might if you use too much profanity. It should be alright if not directed at anyone, but heads up nevertheless.

But yes, they ignored speed. Not sure if granite, but she can compress sand into solid rock.

Gaar's Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level (He is one of the strongest participants in the Chuunin Exams, and can defeat jounin who scale to these calcs), higher with Partial Transformation (Stronger than CS1 Sasuke)

Gaara's Durability: Multi-City Block level, higher with Partial Transformation (Took attacks from Sasuke)

Toph's Attack Potency: Large Building level (Matched King Bumi in a fight, who could do this, superior to Aang and easily shattered the armor of a firebender during Sozin's Comet, is also mentioned to be one of the most powerful earthbenders who have ever lived)

Toph's Durability: Wall level physically. Large Building level with Earth shields and Metal armor

This is Gaara at his WEAKEST!

Not everyone scales the way we do or uses our profiles. Although im not saying these profiles are wrong, sometimes profiles can be wrong

Read this post said:
Yeah. Although i wonder if toph could beat gaara if tiers were equalised.
Ha, no. He has way better damn hax. Check their powers and abilities, lol.

Also, they didn't give him his tailed beast.

Back