• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How much faster is Silver Chariot with his armor off?

Is there a way to calculate how much faster Silver Chariot becomes when he removes his armor? Here's of the scans where where he did it:

7f1434fe-f11f-4603-804b-0e21eeb5bc5c.jpeg

No, it's an unquantifiable increase in terms of a multiplier, but the amp is enough to move faster than eye for people who were previously relative to him.

Is there a way to calculate how much faster Silver Chariot becomes when he removes his armor? Here's of the scans where where he did it:

7f1434fe-f11f-4603-804b-0e21eeb5bc5c.jpeg
We don't really have a multiplier regarding it, but he becomes fast enough to blitz people that previously were relative to him

No, it's an unquantifiable increase in terms of a multiplier, but the amp is enough to move faster than eye for people who were previously relative to him.
We don't really have a multiplier regarding it, but he becomes fast enough to blitz people that previously were relative to him
Is there a way to calculate how much faster he'd have to be at minimum? Or is it just completely impossible?
doesn't the wiki have blitz multipliers? can he at least upscale from those?
I was thinking of something like that, but I'm not too knowledgeable on it.

Those are for verses threads only.
Is there a way to calculate how much faster he'd have to be at minimum? Or is it just completely impossible?

I was thinking of something like that, but I'm not too knowledgeable on it.
Gaps like that are unquantifiable for a reason. The best is to just give them a scaling chain, other than that, the only way to get a higher value is through feats or multipliers, but multipliers have some standards to be correct.

Fiction not always treat it in the same way, the blitz values are only used regarding VS Matches, but it does not apply to all works of fiction at all
I don't know, but if we take IRL logic, he should be at least 3 times faster, because we can't really react to things 3 times faster than us IRL in close range, but that's IRL logic, fiction doesn't needs to obey it, so, I am not sure if we can calc it

we should probably have a standard in place for bare minimum blitzing feats, even if it would require a lowball in every scenario
since situations like these end up causing problems for verses not reaching their full potential

Gaps like that are unquantifiable for a reason. The best is to just give them a scaling chain, other than that, the only way to get a higher value is through feats or multipliers, but multipliers have some standards to be correct.
I see then.
I don't know, but if we take IRL logic, he should be at least 3 times faster, because we can't really react to things 3 times faster than us IRL in close range, but that's IRL logic, fiction doesn't needs to obey it, so, I am not sure if we can calc it
I never knew about that, would that be the case for people with combat speeds much greater than normal humans?

if we had a bare minum blitz thing, it would actually help jojo verse quite a bit
chariot's best feat was done with its armor on, so

Fiction not always treat it in the same way, the blitz values are only used regarding VS Matches, but it does not apply to all works of fiction at all

My bad, I mean around 6 or 8 times, as the average speed of a human is like, 13km/h

Back