• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How Marvel Fits Into The New Tiering System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's drop this derailment please. Also, regarding higher dimensions, we tried to do something about that being inconsistently handled in different fictions during our recent tiering system revision.

Anyway, I would still appreciate if Kepekley or Ultima adjust The One Above All profile to 1-A.

That is strange. There shouldn't be a tabber for that page afaIk.

I think that it was an accident. He did not add it to the DC Comics God, and they are not different versions of the same character.

No problem then.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this?

• Carl Jung's archetypes were Platonic forms that populate the collective unconscious.
  • According to Jung and Joseph Campbell, archetypes manifest individually as dream characters and collectively as mythological characters.
The collective consciousness has been referenced multiple times in marvel. JM DeMatteis Agreed on that. ... As the Breaker of Worlds ? He'd easily be High Hyperverse Level if you lowball it, Outerverse to High Outerverse (If we add DeMatteis' Cosmology for the extreme latter)

No, we do not remotely scale like that. It isn't enough to reference a real world philosophical concept. It has to be properly explained how exactly that it works within the setting in question in terms of scale.

It's been referenced multiple times including this year within the comics. Just like Al is using the Kabbalah concepts.

It doesn't matter. We do not accept ridiculously high ratings simply because a work of fiction uses the terms "Platonic", "Jungian", or otherwise. Period. Sorry.

We should preferably close this thread.

He/it is already High 1-A anyway, so I don't see your point in saying that. Are you talking about some other character?

EDIT: Nevermind. For a second I thought this was the DC Comics God thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back