• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many layers into 1-A are Marvel Top-Tiers?

The creator of the house confirmed this....The house is run by toaa's powers, toaa doesnt transcend the house in any way.
The house basically functions like toaa.
And the creator confirmed toaa is a concept in the house.
Not infinitly superior so can't be layered.
Exactly, none really are infinitely superior except Oblivion but really dont Know if Oblivion is infinitely superior to the 8th cosmos.

But not infinitely higher then low 1-A
What do you mean?

The creator of the house confirmed this....The house is run by toaa's powers, toaa doesnt transcend the house in any way.
The house basically functions like toaa.
And the creator confirmed toaa is a concept in the house.
Proof? Cause comics does imply superiority
Exactly, none really are infinitely superior except Oblivion but really dont Know if Oblivion is infinitely superior to the 8th cosmos.
Why would he not be?

Proof? Cause comics does imply superiority
No comics ever did....Avengers No road home 2018
Why would he not be?
Why would he be? He was infinitely superior to a low outerversal Eternity, Current Eternity is infinitely superior to Previous Eternity so how do we know if Oblivion is also infinitely superior to this Eternity?

Since Oblivion's reasons for being superior to the previous cosmos was due the nature of oblivion being beyond spacetime and dimensions as concept entirely....factors of which 8th cosmos now transcend.

In simple terms, in the 8th multiverse, eternity is baseline. But the others upscale massively from him.

So, TOAA > HoI > Oblivion > Eternity. So, four layers so far.

The current cosmology is still in development, it is likely eternity will become multiple layers higher than baseline, but the progress is slow af.
Sorry, but another question, where does The First Firmamant scale here?

why is marvel dead here? i mean i get 100+ msges everyday wanking toaa to tier 0 cuz omnipotentence on other sites but here... its almost dead.

Want the real answer? Nobody cares about Capeshit because... Let's just say certain people make it hard to actually bring about meaningful change. Anyone who tried to change it learned the hard way and just gave up - speaking from experience.
I feel that

In simple terms, in the 8th multiverse, eternity is baseline. But the others upscale massively from him.

So, TOAA > HoI > Oblivion > Eternity. So, four layers so far.

The current cosmology is still in development, it is likely eternity will become multiple layers higher than baseline, but the progress is slow af.

Nah.
what do you mean by hol

Those two currently scale at the peak of DC cosmology. Overvoid is pretty high into high 1-A whereas writer is baseline tier 0 (possibly rating for now)

Post cosmology split, it could be like 1-B or high 1-C, can't remember exactly

Those two currently scale at the peak of DC cosmology. Overvoid is pretty high into high 1-A whereas writer is baseline tier 0 (possibly rating for now)

Post cosmology split, it could be like 1-B or high 1-C, can't remember exactly
what cosmology split?

ad_186076754.jpg

We shall see

I don't think AAO and TOAA being different means it's transcendence though.
I believe the wiki sees AAO as a thw inverse depiction of TOAA
With TOAA being the supreme author of the marvel comics verse
Viewing it all as fiction
how is this not high 1-A💀

Because then you need infinite transcendences above AAO.

We have already seen layers of 1-A inside marvel
If TOAA is like, the literal author of marvel comics, viewing literally everything as fictional then he shouldn't be just a mere extra layer into 1-A

I believe the wiki sees AAO as a thw inverse depiction of TOAA
With TOAA being the supreme author of the marvel comics verse
Viewing it all as fiction
how is this not high 1-A💀
We have already seen layers of 1-A inside marvel
If TOAA is like, the literal author of marvel comics, viewing literally everything as fictional then he shouldn't be just a mere extra layer into 1-A
Thats not how High 1-A works. Simply viewing a 1-A as fiction is just one layer into the tier (Arguably, it'd be only High 1-A if what he viewed as fiction was a 1-A hierarchy that was based on dimensions/uncountable infinities)

Also, him being the "author" doesnt matter since he is still just a character in said verse like any other. It's just a case of metafiction.

Yeah i dont even know how this high 1-A shit works anymore💀
Scp got high 1-A via encompassing an ascending 1-A+ being
Dharmakaya (JTTW) is now getting high 1-A via being indescribable by the definitions of concepts inside JTTW

But now toaa cant get high 1-A via entirely transcending and viewing the marvel comics verse as fiction?
I am assuming its because TOAA is not completely above descriptions and meanings of 1-A structures here? (He is tho)

SCP got High 1-A because the noosphere contains the platonic forms of every aleph-sized space possible, with even the smallest one already being qualitatively superior to any kind of 1-A+ hierarchy no matter how high it would be. Basically, noosphere as a whole > all possible aleph-sized spaces that exist on reality.

Dharmakaya is apophatic already in relation to pre-established 1-A realms, which would suffice the "beyond all possible extensions of 1-A" requirement.

SCP got High 1-A because the noosphere contains the platonic forms of every aleph-sized space possible, with even the smallest one already being qualitatively superior to any kind of 1-A+ hierarchy no matter how high it would be. Basically, noosphere as a whole > all possible aleph-sized spaces that exist on reality.

Dharmakaya is apophatic already in relation to pre-established 1-A realms, which would suffice the "beyond all possible extensions of 1-A" requirement.
Yes i completely understand that

But why wouldn't TOAA be above the framework of 1-A tho?
If you have a 1-A structure (8th multi) and have higher structures, and even higher ones

And you have this realm (house of ideas) viewing all that is (the marvel comics cosmology) and all that will be as completely fictional
And you have a being that pretty much views that whole structure as fictional
Then he should just transcend its logical framework entirely?
How is that a higher layer of 1-A?

Yes i completely understand that

But why wouldn't TOAA be above the framework of 1-A tho?
If you have a 1-A structure (8th multi) and have higher structures, and even higher ones

And you have this realm (house of ideas) viewing all that is (the marvel comics cosmology) and all that will be as completely fictional
And you have a being that pretty much views that whole structure as fictional
Then he should just transcend its logical framework entirely?
How is that a higher layer of 1-A?
I don't remember a statement saying one above all is unreachable to all 1-A characters or structures tho.

Back