• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many layers into 1-A are Marvel Top-Tiers?

I don't remember a statement saying one above all is unreachable to all 1-A characters or structures tho.
i mean he is Indeed above all😂

If he views the thing that defines and narratively transcends 1-A fictions AS fictional then he should be above 1-A logic imo
Thus high 1-A

Yes i completely understand that

But why wouldn't TOAA be above the framework of 1-A tho?
If you have a 1-A structure (8th multi) and have higher structures, and even higher ones

And you have this realm (house of ideas) viewing all that is (the marvel comics cosmology) and all that will be as completely fictional
And you have a being that pretty much views that whole structure as fictional
Then he should just transcend its logical framework entirely?
How is that a higher layer of 1-A?
well that's literally the justification for TOAA. which is 1-A

If you have a 1-A structure (8th multi) and have higher structures, and even higher ones

And you have this realm (house of ideas) viewing all that is (the marvel comics cosmology) and all that will be as completely fictional
Bro exactly my thought ngl

Because you need infinite hierarchy of these higher layers. Marvel has finite.

"Characters who can affect objects that are larger than what the logical framework defining 1-A and below can allow, and as such exceed any possible number of levels contained in the previous tiers, including an infinite or uncountably infinite number. Practically speaking, this would be something completely unreachable to any 1-A hierarchies."

"Characters who can affect objects that are larger than what the logical framework defining 1-A and below can allow, and as such exceed any possible number of levels contained in the previous tiers, including an infinite or uncountably infinite number. Practically speaking, this would be something completely unreachable to any 1-A hierarchies."
Yup, Hoi defines the framework of 1-A realms

TOAA transcending that makes him high 1-A

I haven't been reading the current conversation, but a 1-A+ framework is not necessarily required in order to reach High 1-A. Apophatic theology, when implemented into an already 1-A cosmology, is High 1-A.

Does marvel have that?
Yes, 1-A realms exist inside infinite stories inside the HOI
These stories likely embody literally all concepts and meanings of these realms, because it literally views the entire thing as a “story”
TOAA viewing the entirety of marvel comics as fictional effectively makes him indescribable by 1-A (layers into 1-A even) structures
Thus, not a layer into 1-A, but high 1-A

These stories likely embody literally all concepts and meanings of these realms, because it literally views the entire thing as a “story”
TOAA viewing the entirety of marvel comics as fictional effectively makes him indescribable by 1-A (layers into 1-A even) structures
I guess

That isn't Apophatic theology.

Where does it say infinite framework?

It dosen't say infinite framework. That's not the point tho. And it literally says it needs to be completely unreachable to any 1-A hierarchy (infinite at that).

It dosen't say infinite framework. That's not the point tho. And it literally says it needs to be completely unreachable to any 1-A hierarchy (infinite at that).
How can 1-A hierarchy reach a creator that he defines as fiction or a simple book? Buddy? I get the unreachable part, but infinite is definitely not a condition.

Is Apophatic theology something that is unreachable by lower beings/realms?
Yes. Apophatic beings are inherently transcendent from reality to the point where ascribing descriptions to them (conceptualizing them by likening them to aspects of reality) is reductive.

How can 1-A hierarchy reach a creator that he defines as fiction or a simple book? Buddy? I get the unreachable part, but infinite is definitely not a condition.
“exceed any possible number of levels contained in the previous tiers, including an infinite or uncountably infinite number”

Isnt apophatic theology like, just god ignoring all concepts and definitions? That's what i understood from wikipedia
You could get TOAA to high 1-A if you prove that apophatic theology is in the verse. It would be similar to the Fireman’s high 1-A justification

You could get TOAA to high 1-A if you prove that apophatic theology is in the verse. It would be similar to the Fireman’s high 1-A justification
Imma give up at this point
Toaa is the literal description of high 1-A
You have a realm that is the, by the definition, the logical framework of >1-A
And Toaa views it as fiction

High 1-A imo

Imma give up at this point
Toaa is the literal description of high 1-A
You have a realm that is the, by the definition, the logical framework of >1-A
And Toaa views it as fiction

High 1-A imo
I’m just confused on the logical framework of 1-A part. Nothing in marvel is of this size

I’m just confused on the logical framework of 1-A part. Nothing in marvel is of this size
The house of ideas, it houses “layers into 1-A” realms, their ideas and concepts as fictional stories, which Hoi has infinite stories
Toaa views that as fictional

Why is Marvel even 1-A again?

Marvel doesn't even have infinite geometric dimensions. The Reed Richards scans of him venturing into the sub-space I see on profiles as justification of an infinite hierarchy of geometric dimensions doesn't even talk about them.

The place where Reed can access all the dimensions is itself only a four dimensional space. The dimensions talked here mean other universes, notably the negative zone. It doesn't talk about higher geometric dimensions. The negative zone isn't a higher dimensional universe, it's just the anti-matter counterpart to the normal Marvel universe.

The LT and other abstracts are seen meeting in a 16D superspace. That should be the maximum number of spatial dimensions for the Marvel universe.

The House of Ideas doesn't seem to see the Multiverse as fiction. It writes and archives stories about heroes and that is also written by the unconscious of the people in the universe. So even that can't be argued as a transcendence.

Edit: minor correction. Fiction -> stories

Why is Marvel even 1-A again?

Marvel doesn't even have infinite geometric dimensions. The Reed Richards scans of him venturing into the sub-space I see on profiles as justification of an infinite hierarchy of geometric dimensions doesn't even talk about them.

The place where Reed can access all the dimensions is itself only a four dimensional space. The dimensions talked here mean other universes, notably the negative zone. It doesn't talk about higher geometric dimensions. The negative zone isn't a higher dimensional universe, it's just the anti-matter counterpart to the normal Marvel universe.

The LT and other abstracts are seen meeting in a 16D superspace. That should be the maximum number of spatial dimensions for the Marvel universe.

The House of Ideas doesn't seem to see the Multiverse as fiction. It writes and archives stories about heroes and that is also written by the unconscious of the people in the universe. So even that can't be argued as a transcendence.

Edit: minor correction. Fiction -> stories

Are you sure about this?
If so then Marvel would be at best 1-B

Are you sure about this?
If so then Marvel would be at best 1-B
Yeah, I'm pretty sure. Marvel explicitly mentions spatial dimensions when they're talking about them. All the other times the word "dimension" is referring to universes/pocket universes. Like the Dark Dimension, the Negative Zone, Asgard, etc.

Last edited:
Back