• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How many great apes does it take to beat a Frieza?

In a hypothetical situation where Bardock uses his skills as a brilliant scientist(but an average fighter) and some quick thinking, he turns all of planet Vegeta into oozarus. How many monke mode sayians would it take to fight off Frieza?

Last edited:
Well, if they're all on the same level as Raditz, & we generously put them all at the maximum of Raditz's tier & Frieza at the minimum of his base form....
I think the gap would be something like 38 million times?
With the 10x power boost of an Oozaru, it'd only be like 3.8 million times?

So just get 3.8 million Oozarus (Are there even that many?) & have them all fire an energy blast/mouth beam that converges to hit Frieza with all of their power at once?
So I guess, 4 million Oozaru MIGHT be able to kill Frieza?

But given their actual values within their tiers are different, it's probably a lot more than that, lol.

Well, if they're all on the same level as Raditz, & we generously put them all at the maximum of Raditz's tier & Frieza at the minimum of his base form....
I think the gap would be something like 38 million times?
With the 10x power boost of an Oozaru, it'd only be like 3.8 million times?

So just get 3.8 million Oozarus (Are there even that many?) & have them all fire an energy blast/mouth beam that converges to hit Frieza with all of their power at once?
So I guess, 4 million Oozaru MIGHT be able to kill Frieza?

But given their actual values within their tiers are different, it's probably a lot more than that, lol.
Yeah, I think someone already thought of this hypothetical before, I just thought it was a funny idea. I'd imagine turning the average Joe into an oozaru probably wouldn't help much against Frieza

If 5 saiyans with a power level of 10,000 turns oozaru and they combine a ki blast they could kill Frieza on the spot no difficulty.
The power combine would have a power level of 600.000 and first form frieza have 530.000
Tbh i don't understand how saiyans didn't do that already they were at least thousands of saiyans if i remember corect.

If 5 saiyans with a power level of 10,000 turns oozaru and they combine a ki blast they could kill Frieza on the spot no difficulty.
The power combine would have a power level of 600.000 and first form frieza have 530.000
Tbh i don't understand how saiyans didn't do that already they were at least thousands of saiyans if i remember corect.
Lack of Blutz waves from a moon or something like that.

Also I think there were none with that high of a power level outside the royal family on the planet.

Also I think there were none with that high of a power level outside the royal family on the planet.
Saiyans could create artificial moon and dosen't really matter as how sayians were thousands if they transformed into oozaru with the artificial moon they could wipe Frieza quite easily. IF they combined all their power into a ki blast.
Thats what i am thinking.

Back