• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"How many Gods will I have to kill today?" (The Sentry Vs Pluto) (0-0-0)

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired

• Both 3-C but Pluto holds the AP advantage (idek why he has 3-C in the first place but whatever)
  • Speed equal - why not?
  • The Sentry is used (second key). All powers aside from Dura neg, avatar, darkness and anti matter manip. I need to speed up the split rrevision

The God Killer:
The God:
Your mom:

Last edited:
No, but actually I'm confused. Are you saying that his second key includes every power except those but isn't split, or that you're restricting them?

Yes, basically. It is very likely that he can perform those types of attacks but never showed it due to thematic shenanigans.

I am planning on redoing his P&A from scratch to make it less confusing, but that's going to take quite a lot of time.

Hard to say lol, both overpowered the crap out of Thor. But likely Pluto > Sentry > Thor

Matter + mind (and madness) hax for sentry. Death hax and bfr for Pluto from.what I can recall

Matter + mind (and madness) hax for sentry. Death hax and bfr for Pluto from.what I can recall
Do either of them resist?
If not, how fast can each of them do it?

It sounds like it might be a quick-draw duel.

Nah, lack of resistance is why I made this. As for fast... Death has is basically almost instantaneous, so is Sentry's matter hax. But madness hax takes a bit of time for sentry since he doesn't really like it much (kinda)

Nah, lack of resistance is why I made this. As for fast... Death has is basically almost instantaneous, so is Sentry's matter hax. But madness hax takes a bit of time for sentry since he doesn't really like it much (kinda)
If they're roughly equal, and don't resist either of each other's hax, then I see this just being a case of who shoots first.

If they're both instant, then it comes down to how fast either of them decide to use it. So, how long until each of them gives up on punching?

How does Sentrys matter hax work? Would it incap or straight up kill Pluto?
Disintegrate him or tear him apart.

If they're both instant, then it comes down to how fast either of them decide to use it. So, how long until each of them gives up on punching?
My knowledge on Pluto isn't as good as it is on sentry, so I will wait for someone else. But sentry will start using it if he gets hurt really badly. So like if he dies and the moment he comes back, he is gonna transmute the crap out of his enemy

Disintegrate him or tear him apart.
In that case it likely won't help. Disintregrating Pluto or tearing apart will result in death, but for hell lords death is just a minor inconvenience. He'll just reform in the underworld no worse for wear and is free to just teleport back to the battlefield to continue the fight.

As for how quickly Pluto will start firing off his hax after a physical fight, ehhh that's tricky. Every fight he's been in he hasn't had to resort to his hax, with all his battles ending before he can start doing anything crazy (Either due to him already winning with just physical and energy attacks or because of someone like Odin popping up and scaring him off) so it's hard to tell how quickly he'll stop with physical and energy attacks and start using his more potent hax.

I know death is inconvenience, but sentry could rip him apart molecule by molecule. Would he be able to return from atoms?

Back