• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How is early Genos only multi city block level?

I feel like the the feat where he destroys the building, puts a hole in a mountain and blows the top off another mountain puts him a good bit above that. As well as Mosquito girl who fodderized the hell out of early Genos.

The mountain feat was deemed an outlier and the other feats you mentioned are why he's MCB.

Almost every large scale feat from the mountain bust chapter to chapter 93~ was calculated. Barring feats from the God tiers, every single one of those feats were magnitudes worse than Genos casual BoS feat. Even Dragons going 100% generated results multiple tiers lower.

So the feat was ignored as high end outlier. In fact it wasn't until recently that there was a Low 7-B and 7-B feat. The former crippled the Brave Giant and the latter by Vaccine Man is still slightly weaker to my memory.

Hmm okay. Have the Elder Centipede incineration cannon feats been calculated (I believe there's more than 1) ? I can't seem to find anything on it via the search engine.

http://prntscr.com/nhiimd

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4757/50.png

I think the second one was calced in thread and didn't get a super high result. But you can ask for calcs. For refrence I only think the second one is actually calcable since its an explosion rather than generic energy blasts.

As a random example

• Y = ((x/0.28)^3)
  • Y is in kilotons, x is radius in kilometers.
  • Assuming the explosion is 1 km in radius
  • ((1/0.28)^3) = 45.5539 KT
  • Divide the result in half since its not nuclear
  • 22.7769 KT or 7-C

Oh yeah I do still think Mosquito Girl's powered up form should be slightly higher since she utterly decimated Genos and there's nothing that really implies that Genos got that much stronger between his fight with her and his fight with Saitama (which is where he's calc'd at small town level).

Does he? It's been a while since I've read that part.

I still don't think he'd beat Full Power Mosquito girl personally, she called him a joke. I don't think she's an average demon level.

I have the volume and I reread the fight, I don't see any particular reference to him saying that. Does it happen in a previous chapter?

Could be the guide book. But the bigger issue is that Genos explicitly gets better and better with every fight and every new set of arms. So it's hard to backscale his previous forms without guessing.

Her base form should just be 8-A either way. Genos tells Saitama that he had never fought a Demon level threat/someone of her strength and approached the fight without caution.

Actually I was talking about the Anti Saitama arms. But it seems that had been an anime addition.

Oh I agree her base form should be the same. I only think her powered up state should be boosted.

I don't see any outlier. Almost not one character blocked or tanked or matched a full blast from Genos.

Mosquito Girl was at the same lvl as Genos in her base form and above him in the evolved form but that doesnt mean that she has her attack power above Genos' full blast, she is below that and she is not near that ap even close a bit. When I said at the same lvl or above I was talking about physical stats.

Later we see for example the battle against the cockroach Demon lvl (when the martial arts tournament was going on), and the cockroach was at the lvl of Genos physically but he was evading all blasts attacks. And those were not even blast attacks actually, because Genos has flare blast and energy blasts and when cockroach evaded those attacks we could see that they were flare blasts because it only burned buildings superficially 12 And the cockroach was almost burned to death with a flare blast even evading part of the attack 12

Full blast Genos >>>>>>>>> flare blast >= phyisical power

The Asura Kabuto feat for example is nothing impressive at all, because that was only a flare blast and a weakened one because Genos didnt have much more energy left.

They should change that then. I mean, all this I said is pretty obvious.

Back