• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How High is Vegito into 4-B?

Well, i was asking himself about that and i'am curious, i've already maked a Scaling chain about that:

• SSJ 2 Gohan = 1x and Cell = SSJ2
  • Goku SSJ2 = "stronger than Gohan at his best level" and M Vegeta = Goku so i guess 2x
  • Majin Buu absolutly poop on M Vegeta so 5x is pretty good
  • Goku SSJ3 = "can easily defeat The Fat Buu" so 3x is good too
  • Super Buu ="Goku and Vegeta has no chance against him" so 5x is good too
  • Gohan = "Stomp Super buu" so 4x is pretty good
  • Buutenks = "absolutly stomp gohan" so 5x
  • Buuhan = "Much Stronger than buutenks" so 3x
  • Vegito = "Absolutly Stomp Buuhan even only with his legs" here it's really 10x
a total of 90000x SSJ2 Cell aKa 1 Kilofoe

its just a test it isn't really legit don't take this as true, i just want to know your opinion about the level of it.

People dont really take estimates on this site and only go for baseline measurements cuz "Muh unreliable" so not sure how well this thread would go.

Let's see:

SSJ2 Goku is barely stronger than SSJ2 Kid Gohan going by official statements, I doubt the gap is even 1.5x, but whatever. let's assume is 2x:

SSJ3 Goku and Majin Buu scaling aren't bad and I think they're fine. But Super Buu is way more than a mere 5x SSJ3 Goku. we consider Base Gotenks (Post RoSaT) stronger than SSJ3 Goku and he needs SSJ3 to be on Super Buu's league. meaning Super Buu is waay over 40x stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

for the rest I don't have any trouble but I am concerned about Buutenks being 4x as strong as Gohan as IIRC, Buu's absorption makes it so he adds the absorbed guy's power to his meaning Buutenks isn't really even 2x as Gohan.

Anyways, Vegito can be anywhere from 10k-1,000,000x Cell.

What stops me from saying "far stronger means 50x stronger"?

Doesn't mean any multiplier AFAIK. It's all done by guesswork.

Where was that established? I'd believe it if I could see it.

I know a 1.2× gap leads to a stomp in Dragon Ball but this is the first I'm hearing of this just being a general rule we apply to any verse.

In any case I don't think we can put a definitive number on how far into 4-B Vegetto is, all we know for sure is that he's at the top of a pretty wild scaling chain.

"Goku easily defeated Fat Boo"

They didn't even fight seriously and the fight was stalled. It's more like they are roughly equal.

Also, if you take Gotenks into account the gap can be in the thousands

SS3 Goku is equal to Kid Buu, both i think are slightly stronger than Fat Buu before he became weaker from releasing Evil Buu.

SSJ2 = >2x Cell (Gohan beat him at less than half strength)

SSJ3 = >2x SSJ2 (Buu needed double Gohan's energy just to wake up)

SSJ Gotenks = SSJ3 or 20x SSJ3 (His SSJ is at least comparable to SSJ3 Goku, his Base is potentially SSJ2-tier)

Base Gotenks (Post) = >SSJ3 or >20x SSJ3 (He surpassed his Pre-RoSAT SSJ)

SSJ3 Gotenks = >160x SSJ3 Goku or >3200x SSJ3 Goku

Ultimate Gohan = 1.5x SSJ3 Gotenks (Between Super Buu and Buutenks)

Buuhan = 2.5x SSJ3 Gotenks

Buuhan's over 1,600 to 32,000x stronger than Cell.

Back