• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How fast is Xeno Goku?

Depends on two things:

One, is he still below Whis?

And two, are there any speed feats higher?

Because even though he's 2-B, AP has nothing to do with speed.

"One, is he still below Whis?"

You mean the Whis equivalent that exists in DBH and Xenoverse? No, he's been appropriately amped to levels well above our DBH and Xenoverse cast.

You mean the one that's in Canon DB? No telling. That's sort of the whole point of this thread since we don't have an exact comparison; however it should be hilariously above it seeing as all of the canon characters were amped to be stronger than the DBH Crew; which should also mean speed. Unless you're telling me DBH who's thus far said "Screw logic, we're going into stupid territory of feats!", is slower than canon DB, in which case I should probably just leave this thread ;P

"And two, are there any speed feats higher?"

Most feats and notable events happen outside of a universe or in very specific circumstances with no discernable way to quantify the feats that DO happen in those.

I think all universe movement speed calcs are going to be upgraded from the new universe level standards CRT so what ever his speed is right now from being better than normal DBS Goku would get even higher.

Not really. Whis's speed calc isn't from crossing the universe but from going to Beerus's place to earth. It doesn't change at all, iirc (though I could be wrong).

The real cal howard said:
Not really. Whis's speed calc isn't from crossing the universe but from going to Beerus's place to earth. It doesn't change at all, iirc (though I could be wrong).
iirc, Earth and Beerus' Nebula are in different sides of the universe so an increased universe size would apply to it

Sorry Zamasu

Well, that's a joke profile. Tons of him to be found. The Goku one and the other Mega-Composite crap, albeit filled with non-canon material (mostly in tier 1 and the hax), are serious... and I made them : |

Anyway, I'll stop derailing after this.

Back