• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

how fast is the Flash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see for expmple that he is faster than whis(DBS),how fast he is exatly? can he solo darkseid for example? if he is really that fast that mean he is the strongest Justice League's member no?

@God-King Post-Crisis Barry and Wally are faster than Whis, he/she linked new 52 Barry who's 321.4 times the speed of light.

@Cal It was meant to be a range, not a direct calculation.

The real cal howard said:
Yeah, Barry and Wally in Post Crisis kinda lolblitz. It's vice versa for everyone else.
Barry from Pre Crisis blitzes too. He tied against Superman several times

Nope, sorry, it was Post Crisis Barry who created the New 52, if I remember correctly, during Flashpoint, when Pandora warned him about Doctor Manhattan.

Isn't Wally West currently the fastest "non infinite speed" character in fiction?

I mean 23 tredecillion times the speed of light is quite insane.

The only character I know that could have been faster was STTGL (by 10^20 times), but that upgrade didn't happen since the calc for SGGL was not accepted, because the info on the feat is quite vague.

Oh ok @Peter

I didn't actually think that calc would get accepted, I was pushing my luck. TTLG is full of flowery language for the sake of badassery lol @DaFritzi

From a quantifiable feat, it is either Wally or Gunshin Kyoushuu Demonbane, for trading blows while universe-sized in a femtosecond.

Joseph619 said:
Oh ok @Peter
I didn't actually think that calc would get accepted, I was pushing my luck. TTLG is full of flowery language for the sake of badassery lol @DaFritzi
I know, but for sake of badassery we had to try it. If that calc would have been accepted we would have ended up with STTGL at around a vigintillion times the speed of light.

But if he is really that fast so how that possible that in countless comic he fought against Superman\Wonder Woman\Green Lantern\darkseid \else and lose and get caught? should that mean that those "23 tredecillion" feat etc is only PIS since he never solo darkseid and others powerful vilvan by his own?

It is standard comicbook Plot-Induced Stupidity. Much weaker and slower characters regularly stand up to beings that should completely outclass them.

@Ryop Superman and Green Lanter themselves are uber fast and each have universe crossing feats. All JLU top tiers are very fast

@Antvasima But still i think we cant ignore that fact that he never win against darkseid by his own,only with help with the others LL so that mean flash's speed should be scaling to darkseid which scaling to others JL member

I do not think that we can scale any other characters from the Flash, no. He is usually treated as far swifter, and his feats completely overshadow theirs.

Also, please stop repeatedly quoting each other back and forth.

@Joseph619 but those feats doesnt make any sense and contradict the fact that he never win agaisnt darkseid

@Ryop: Flash's feats not made for powerscaling in mind, when he interacts with other characters he's restricted by various plot reasons such as PIS, collateral damage, morals etc. Generally comicbook characters are usually measured by their own feats than scaling

Yes, it is possible that we have made a great mistake with the higher-level Marvel scaling, in that respect. However, it was done in lack of better options.

Regardless, the Flash is generally treated as far swifter than the other main DC characters, and would be far more out of their leagues, if not for Plot-Induced Stupidity. Unless they start to consistently keep up wirh him evenly in terms of speed, we cannot scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back