• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How fast is this?

ShionAH

He/Him
This character after gaining the "Super Speed" boots was so fast that it is stated "Sound is nothing close to his speed" and in this scene everyone is basically frozen in time because of it. Mirket a scientest also states Şakir is so fast that he ran around the world in 2 minutes and was gonna get faster to the point where he would change the earths orbit by running around it in less than a minute

Here we even see how fast he is from earths perspective

How fast is this? He was creating afterimages

Last edited:
He was also creating havoc that could very much wipe out life if he kept running, would changing the orbit give any AP

speed is distance divided by time, so 24k miles divided by 120 seconds = 207 miles a second aka mach 971, massively hypersonic, would get a far higher result from calculating the visual of him running around earth because he appeared to be doing it several times a second

him perceiving everything around him as unmoving would probably get somewhere in massively hypersonic too

the afterimages would probably get somewhere in subsonic

you would be able to get ap from this, since hes doing it by physically running

speed is distance divided by time, so 24k miles divided by 120 seconds = 207 miles a second aka mach 971, massively hypersonic, would get a far higher result from calculating the visual of him running around earth because he appeared to be doing it several timde
Now that I think about it I think they meant he was running on the surface of earth in 1 to 2 minutes like not around it but on the surface of the entire planet

oh i though i saw it happening in the clips linked but i guess not
oh no if he changed the orbit it would result in big stuff happening

also the verse has over 200 episodes I can't watch them all 😭

Last edited:
Back