• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How far is Low 2-C from High 3-A?

Pretty sure its an infinite amount via destroying a 4 dimensional continuum, compared to destroying an infinite universe. Dunno about your last question tho, if the 2-B is still 3-D? Possible?

Low 2-B doesn't exist. But in all honesty I thing the reasoning should be changed. High 3-A is either an infinite 3-D character or a finite 4-D character. Both of whom are infinitely weaker than a Low 2-C which is infinite 4-D in power. So no, unless said High 3-A has higher dimensional hax then they should not be able to beat a Low 2-C. It seems like Dave and John should be upgraded.

The Wright Way said:
Low 2-B doesn't exist. But in all honesty I thing the reasoning should be changed. High 3-A is either an infinite 3-D character or a finite 4-D character. Both of whom are infinitely weaker than a Low 2-C which is infinite 4-D in power.
Infinite 4-D power is 2-A actually.

Okay, so the difference between high 3-A and Low 2-C is that Low 2-C can create/destroy universes that reach into 4-D while High 3-A can't. So I guess High 3-A could beat a Low 2-C if they have enough hax to make up the AP difference.

The Wright Way said:
Okay, so the difference between high 3-A and Low 2-C is that Low 2-C can create/destroy universes that reach into 4-D while High 3-A can't. So I guess High 3-A could beat a Low 2-C if they have enough hax to make up the AP difference.
High 3-A = destruction of an infinite number of the matters in an infinite universe. The universe will still be there, fine and unharmed.

Low 2-C = a complete, total destruction of the space-time construction of an infinite universe. Which will eradicate the universe to it's very existence.

It's easy to guess why the latter is superior to the former, the gap between them is infinite

So I guess High 3-A could beat a Low 2-C if they have enough hax to make up the AP difference.

It's kinda unlikely, but if the mentioned hax is proved to be able to affect the a low 2-C being, then i dont see why not :p

The confusion about High 3-A and Low 2-C tends to come from the bit about "a small degree of 4D power"

Because it's kinda arbitrary what qualifies as "a small degree of 4D power". Anyone who could create a pocket reality with its own time would qualify as having a "small degree of 4D power", but it's not enoguh to qualify them as High 3-A. There's no set distinct line there

Well honestly most character below 2-A are just 3-D´s with fancy powers.

The distinction between those 2 Tiers is pretty easy to grasp on paper, but surely harder to prove in fiction without any clear statements. Not questioning the tiering, but i never understood why the God of destructions from DBS are low 2-C instead of High 3-A if not for that last bit. Again, not questioning it, i probably missed the context for the feat.

4-D High 3-A is something like "space-time manipulation on a scale of a significant portion of the universe".

DBS people are Low 2-C because they are > Zamasu who is a living timeline

Although instances in which it would be quantifiable are likely rare, a 4D High 3-A's AP should be a definite portion of a baseline Low 2-C's.

Countably infinite 3D power would be infinitely lower than either of the above.

Back