• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How does immortality deal with something like this?

I checked SCP-082's profile, and according to it he has type 2 (resilient) immortality. This is because "SCP-082 is completely fine in spite of multiple objects being lodged inside his muscles". I thought that this would only be mid-low injury and instead be classified as superhuman stamina, but is there something different about this that makes it immortality?

I checked SCP-082's profile, and according to it he has type 2 (resilient) immortality. This is because "SCP-082 is completely fine in spite of multiple objects being lodged inside his muscles". I thought that this would only be mid-low injury and instead be classified as superhuman stamina, but is there something different about this that makes it immortality?
2: Resilient Immortality: Characters with this degree of immortality can survive injuries that would be fatal to a normal person indefinitely without the need to heal. This type of immortality can have different levels of effectiveness and can be used, for example, by inflicting extremely severe wounds or
Certain parts of the body or head, etc.

These wounds need to heal immediately for SCP-082 to receive regeneration, but because they do not heal immediately, immo2

So, if you do not die even though you receive major wounds and your wounds do not heal instantly, you have immo 2.

I mostly understand this, but the Immortality page says that "...it should preferably be specified if a character has displayed the ability to withstand injuries up to a Mid level for the purposes of type 2, or has been shown to recover up to such a degree regarding the other types." If I'm right, this wound, although severe, would only be mid-low.

Last edited:
Back