• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How do you change the name of a category

I made a category but the wording is off I called the category FNaF pages when I should have called it FNaF characters I tryed the editer it didn't let me change the name

Please ask a damn admin next time. And by admin, i mean go ask Exo or Dragon or even Prom for help.

Anyways if you're using source editor or whatever, there's a thing at the side that says "Categories". When you go over one of the categories, you'll notice a bunch of stuff pop up like a moving icon to relocate a category, or a trash can icon to delete the category off a certain page. Next to said icon is a pencil that allows you to edit the name of the category to a different name. Doing this however makes a new category but you get what you probably wanted.

Does this help? And of course, those of the normal community like Xmark and Fate are also available for help if anything. I'd rather also appreciate if you do that often instead of using up the Q&A board like this, thank you...

1 I didn't mean on the character page I ment on the category page itself but since you made one for fnaf characters I supposed it doesn't really matter anymore

2 ok I'll ask people on there walls next time.

Oh.....nvrmind then. Well there's that. You can at least just write up a new one? I mean that works and you can just leave the old one for me to delete later.

I'm just saying to just ask other people on their wall a bit or so often next time.

But does this at least help you now?

Back