• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How do Tiers work below Universe level?

Hop_Hoppington-Hoppenhiemer

Username Only
VS Battles
Retired
I am curious as to how we judge Characters under Tier 2. I believe Tier 3-A is what we think of when a character in 3 spatial and one temporal dimension has reached the upper limits of power in their verse.

For example, let's assume a protagonist takes something like a long time of training and gaining new powers, until they can destroy thier universe with ease.

Then let's assume they haven't progressed to a 5th dimension, like an underworld, spirit world, or something along those lines. So no 5th dimension. If they reach that level of power, and continue to ascend, will the ever reach low Tier 2-C or higher levels without gaining a new dimension of power? Or will they forever be an "infinite" or "top tier" in thier verse forever, with nothing left to aspire to? Could they tackle multiverses, without leaving the standard 4 dimensions us in the real world are familiar with?

I see. So then, a character or being that acsends that or is already above it is at Tier 2 by default, including 5-D charcters?

Indeed. 4-D characters (true 4-D characters, as humans are 3-D due to 3 being the minimum number of coordinates to define a single point within them) should by default be within the lower bounds of tier 2, while 5-D beings are in the upper bounds. Destroying a single continuum is low 2-C, destroying a basic multiverse ranges from 2-B to 2-A.

I'll take it as that. Okay, thanks for the help! I'll upload another Tier question in a second, probably by the time you read this.

Back