• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hey Powerscalers. I'm doing a bunch of battles for a criminally underrated series (Seriously, Totally Spies! was ahead of it's time) and I attempted to have the girls fight somewhat popular characters like Batgirl, Chi-Chi and Kid Goku but I've only been able to add one of the three battles to their respective profiles and it's quite disheartening. Anything I can do to make sure that these threads get more traction or should I just have the girls fight more popular characters? Thanks.

Hello. Bump your post ever so often, you can also message supporters of the verses to kindly vote or participate in battles, you can also go to the verses thread promotion thread in wiki management whatever it's called. Or make good quality battles/clickbait.

Back