• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

How did Yhwach lose in bleach

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So all I seen now are a bunch of yhwach threads where people continue to say he has hell of hax he comes back from death, you can't touch him and all bs. Can someone tell me how in the world did this guy lose to ichigo & aizen or whoever he lost to and I don't want to hear none of that pis stuff. I wanna know how he got beat and if you could show me a scans of him losing that would be better.

Look I jus want a scan or someone to tell me how he lost because I'm getting tired of people saying he can't be stop by anyone without hax yet lost to others in his verse who are weaker then him and dont hax all that hax like him. If you can't tell me how he lost or show me then don't comment please.

They shut down his powers by shooting him with an arrow made from the remnants of his own power. When he kills ppl with his auswahlen a silver blood clot forms in their hearts, by collecting these clots and forging an arrow out of them they made something that could shut down his Almighty on contact.

Huesito88 said:
Even though yhwach should have seen it coming since he can see the future but didn't
Probably, because the one that shot the arrow was Uryu, who Yhwach himself said that he has a power that can surpass his own, The Antithesis. Which basically can reverse anything that has already hapenned between two targets. Uryu was also immune to the auswahlen, which is the light that forms the silver blood clot in their hearts. The Antithesis was stated to be able to counter the Almighty as well. Since rewind >the future.

wait so it was thx to Uryu that Yhwach's Almighty was negated so Ichigo can kill him? if that's what happened then wow idk that..

likely because of Jugram, he used the Almighty while Yhwach was sleeping and made Zangetsu cutting him a future,Yhwach didn't bother changing it because he thought it was just a dream.

and Yhwach died was because the Almighty was negated if not then he could've just rewright his own death.

M11UTD said:
likely because of Jugram, he used the Almighty while Yhwach was sleeping and made Zangetsu cutting him a future,Yhwach didn't bother changing it because he thought it was just a dream.
So Jugram keep his promise to Buzz-B? It doesn't make sense since he was on Yhwach's size all the way until he died. Explain.

Back