• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hot takes thread, safer edition

You are spared for now.
Although, to be fair to me, they aren't terrible. Just incomplete and scanless. Ah right, I remember now why I dropped working on the series. I wanted to gather scans in my second read through and just stopped doing that midway through. Im a terrible powerscaler lmao

The worst ending is not from NNT, Naruto, Bleach, AoT or KnY

But yes from Hell's Paradise
Hell's paradise is like manga version suicide squad. Bunch of skilled prisoners that would have been disposed off are given a chance of attonement by the government by doing something they couldn't do by themselves and are then made to take a difficult mission while under surveilance from the state.

Although, to be fair to me, they aren't terrible. Just incomplete and scanless. Ah right, I remember now why I dropped working on the series. I wanted to gather scans in my second read through and just stopped doing that midway through. Im a terrible powerscaler lmao
Naw their pretty trash Lil G.

I-I mean, I would love for my favorite piece of fiction to have an end in the first place son.
I remember reading a manga called Godspeed around 5 years ago (mostly because the aesthetic is one of my favorites ever), it had only 12 chapters, and then 6 months later it gets an update. It was a note saying the author died and the rushed final chapter made by his assistants

I remember reading a manga called Godspeed around 5 years ago (mostly because the aesthetic is one of my favorites ever), it had only 12 chapters, and then 6 months later it gets an update. It was a note saying the author died and the rushed final chapter made by his assistants
BASED GODSPEED READER.

I never finished bleach. I watched til that one part where they have to find their way into soul society to save rukia and i never got back into it. I made it slightly further with Naruto, reaching the death of the old hokage in the manga.

Back