• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official JBW Character Contest Winners Thread

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
And finally, the first Joke Battles Wiki Contest is over. Now it's time to announce the winners.

Funniest Profile
Profiles which simply are a way to funny to not laugh at.

• The bronze "Hurts my stomach" trophy goes to The Truly Undeniably Weakest Below All by Uselessnoob245
  • The silver "I'm crying" trophy goes to Doctor pepper by Eternal figure Yellowpig10
  • And the golden "Soloed by laughter" throphy goes toooooo... Beerus (Hakai Edition) by Ryukama!
Most Accurate Profile
Profiles that, while still being jokes, are surprisingly accurate and have a really good research.

• The bronze "Vs website ripoff" trophy goes to PewDiePie by Soel404
  • The silver "Death Battle simulator" trophy goes to Segata Sanshiro by The Smashor
  • And the golden "Candidate for VS Battles Wiki" throphy goes toooooo... Masterpiece Optimus Prime by Crabwhale!
Strongest character
Characters that are excepcionally strong/haxed within their own tier.

• The bronze "Makes Azathoth want to wake up" trophy goes to Dargoo Faust by Dargoo Faust
  • The silver "May stalemate Composite Tree" trophy goes to Composite Tree Final Form by Confussed-Oddish (LOL)
  • And the golden "Chuck approves" throphy goes toooooo... Theodore Roosevelt by Crabwhale!
Weakest character
Exactly the opposite to the previous trophy.

• The cracked bronze "We need a ******** Physical Characteristics page" trophy goes to no one because we didn't have enough profiles. Quite fitting since now we have a ******** Physical Characteristics page.
  • The blackened silver "Below the concept of strength" trophy goes to Jinx by Crabwhale
  • And the flacky golden "This can barely be considered a character" throphy goes toooooo... The Strongest by Rodri "Dante"!
Hum... I don't trust this Rodri guy. I suspect rigged elections.

Who of these two is the best?
What the..? I don't remember this one. Anyway, let's see...

Not rigged

Oh, okay.

• And the totally not rigged platinum "Better than Rodri" trophy goes to... Pulsiman!
Don't worry if you didn't win any trophy, as there will always be a next contest. Thanks to everyone for participating.

Damn, three trophies in one contest. I feel speshial ´¢íÔùò ÔÇ┐ Ôùò´¢í

Crabwhale said:
Seol404 said:
I only got bronze....
Don't worry Seol, there's always next...
Wait, how many times a year are we doing this?
I donno, when ever Rodri feels like doing another one

I didn't even win... Reagan would've been perfect for the Chuck approves category... SAD!

Back