• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheoth

VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
3715549-ffvii-sephirothdarkangel
Sephiroth

Horus2
Horus Lupercal

Both of these guys r populr anime characters so I thought they shud fite

RULES:

The Character versions are:

-Advent Children Sephiroth

-Roided up Chaos Horus

Starting Distance: So close that they may as well be kissing eachother

Mindset: In character

Round 1:

-Speed Equalized

Round 2:

-Speed Regular

GM E3 Underworld Vista Big
Coruscant

I laughed so hard at that first sentence that I think I coughed up a lung.

Anyway, I'd probably give both rounds to Horus, albeit the first with a lot more difficulty. Chaos Horus has a tendency to be pretty cocky if he thinks victory is assured, which is part of what got him killed in the first place. That said, the Chaos Gods could probably protect him a lot better against Seph than the Emperor. They'd match blows for a while, though I'd say Horus would eventually take it.

In round 2 he just blitzes.

Shadowsun is my favorite anime character.

Anyways, yeah, I'm going with Horus for the reasons stated above. Horus' magical/mental/soul protection is also probably enough to keep off Sephiroth's hax. And then he blitzes in round 2.

As much as I love Sephiroth, I have to give this to Horus, who simply has too much hax of his own, in addition to resistance to Sephiroth's, plus a massive speed advantage in round 2.

I see... This thread could have gone better.

But mark my words, my next warhammer thread will be... "Fit for an emperor."

horus, one of the most pupular anime characters out there :D

that joke aside, yeha. horus outclasses sephirot here

Like everyone said, Horus has way too many advantages to lose, even if we factor in his arrogance.

As for that picture... it's Sanguinius, isn't it? He's the only one with wings.

No harm done.

Anyway, the real question here is how much damage Sephiroth would manage to do before going down. Just how much would he be able to accomplish?

i dont recall the game in all details but from what i still have in mind the battles are not made at different planes of existence. for example: emps and horus fought in the physical realm, spiritual layers, and the warp at the same time (there is a quote i try to find atm)

which is pretty much already enough for sephirot to not cause any lasting damage on horus, since he does not fights on these realms at the same time but is bound to the physical

Plyen said:
I was talking about Sheo's picture. He said that one of those was not like the others and only Sanguinius has wings.
I think he was being a coy SoB and talking about the Emprah. But anyway, on topic, yeah. Giving it to Horus for reasons I previously mentioned and others have expanded upon.

So, is this the kind of fight that gets added to a character's Notable Victories? Honest question.

Well, the vote is pretty unambiguously in Horus' favor, and we usually ask for a minimum of 5-7 votes (which this thread has), so I suppose? We could wait a while for some more opinions, though.

That's perfectly ok, I was just asking due to honest curiosity.

Hey, does Horus' arrogance get negated as a weakness by Sephiroth's own arrogance and insanity? Those are listed as weaknesses on Sephiroth's page.

Heh, I just realized that the fight starts with the characters "So close that they may as well be kissing eachother".

Horus is like, twelve feet tall and Sephiroth is 6'1.

Sephiroth is going to suddenly appear looking at a creepy red eye on a black wall right in front of his face and Horus is going to appear to find an effeminate looking, long haired man closely staring at his crotch.

Aaaaand the controversy has started.

I just meant that they would literally start as close as possible to each other without actually making contact.

Granted, I did not take the size difference into account, so there's that.

Die. I don't care how, just go. After such a crude remark...

-shudder-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back