• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Horus Lupercal Vs Abaddon the Despoiler

Who is the true Warmaster of Chaos?

Horus Lupercal:

Abaddon the Despoiler:

Inconclusive:

Scenario:

Chaos Horus

Win by Death

Speed Equalized

Abaddon the Despoiler
You Were Weak! You Were a Fool! I Will Show You What a True Warmaster of Chaos Looks Like!

Horus Lupercal
I Am Horus, The Arch-traitor, The One True Warmaster of Chaos!

Horus because what is wrong with Abbadon's hair!?

And because he is likely far higher (Which likely means 3-C) for fighting the Emperor?

Feat manipulation for Horus confirmed!

Horus wins. Abaddon 'the Armless arm falls off in mid-block and Horus decapitates his ass's soul.

Seriously, GW tries so hard giving Abaddon all of these haxes just to try and convince us he's an actual threat. He has as good a chance of killing the Emperor as Ahriman actually succeeding in a plan.

I wouldn't call this guy a tactical genius, more like the people he's up against are about as brilliant as Ork Nobs. It's like Plot Induced Stupidity is casted on all who goes up against him.

Seriously, he could have just bypassed Cadia but what does he do? Creed basically yells out 'Yeah, go ahead and don't fight us...like a BITCH~!" and Abaddon flies into a rage and abandons his original intentions and instead attacks the planet, losing untold amounts of forces (but thanks to GW, his 'true' Crusade fleet was merely waiting.), including the valuable Black Stone Fortress which gets one-shotted by the Phalanx after doing practically nothing ever since Abaddon stole it.

How the hell is this guy still in command? He's failed 12 consecutive times. Why hasn't the Chaos Gods raped and rotted his ass a million times over, yet? Even with the fall of Cadia, the forces of Chaos under his command are getting agitated by his incompetence.

GW wanks this guy so hard, his last 12 crusades have been such utter failures that he can lose all of his forces only to succeed in stealing a salt shaker and claim it a victory and merely part of his plan.

Lu Bane said:
Horus wins. Abaddon 'the Armless arm falls off in mid-block and Horus decapitates his ass's soul. Seriously, GW tries so hard giving Abaddon all of these haxes just to try and convince us he's an actual threat. He has as good a chance of killing the Emperor as Ahriman actually succeeding in a plan.
I wouldn't call this guy a tactical genius, more like the people he's up against are about as brilliant as Ork Nobs. It's like Plot Induced Stupidity is casted on all who goes up against him.

Seriously, he could have just bypassed Cadia but what does he do? Creed basically yells out 'Yeah, go ahead and don't fight us...like a BITCH~!" and Abaddon flies into a rage and abandons his original intentions and instead attacks the planet, losing untold amounts of forces (but thanks to GW, his 'true' Crusade fleet was merely waiting.), including the valuable Black Stone Fortress which gets one-shotted by the Phalanx after doing practically nothing ever since Abaddon stole it.

How the hell is this guy still in command? He's failed 12 consecutive times. Why hasn't the Chaos Gods raped and rotted his ass a million times over, yet? Even with the fall of Cadia, the forces of Chaos under his command are getting agitated by his incompetence.

GW wanks this guy so hard, his last 12 crusades have been such utter failures that he can lose all of his forces only to succeed in stealing a salt shaker and claim it a victory and merely part of his plan.
you

me

Matthew Schroeder said:
Get your ass out of 1d4chan and read some actual 40K Stuff. Abaddon is badass as all hell.
Never even been in that place in my life. It should have been obvious when I said 'Abaddon the Armless's arm falls off midblock' that the post wasn't going to be very serious, but I made it just serious enough to express the general feeling I have towards him. The **** is 4chan anyway?

Abaddon one-shot a perfect Horus clone before he even finished the 1st Black Crusade and got Drach'nyen. He got much stronger in the millennia since, likely.

@Lu that "general feeling" is a myth and a meme that has been disproven, the Black Crusades where never for destroying the Imperium in one go, but to do differing objectives. seriously your argument is literally invalid beceause the objectives of the Crusades where a success

oh and BTW, yes you went to 1d4Chan, it is very obvious.

Abaddon literally destroyed a planet to hide the existence of the Eye of Night to the Imperium and it took 1,000 for them to figure out his motive for blowing up the planet.

@Matt do you mind me if i ask why is Abaddon considered to have telekinesis? i mean, i never seen that displayed, would it give him a edge against Chaos! Horus?

Back