• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well if we wanna go by technicalities, Persona's are part of a person's soul and persona's can take as much punishment as their user, so his resistance would scale to durability.

If we disregard that because crossover, idk.

Depends really

He likes to use his Persona alot though

Eiha or Dream Needle are his personal favorite moves

Neither of which would be too useful. Hope's a light enough sleeper to wake up to anything the plant does. Eiha doesn't seem like too much of a danger.

I don't know what Personas do but this roleplay sounds ridiculous.

Eiha is mainly durability negation that helps him damage things that he couldn't damage before ala Ridley.

Does he need to get close for that or does it just sorta happen? Because if it's range then I think Hope could easily avoid it and just shoot the plant a lot.

Eiha doesn't have travel time iirc, every other move does though

Huh. I...don't know how to handle that. Okay.

So if it's a durability negating thing doesn't that just one shot or...?

Okay so if that's the case Hope can probably just shoot the plant a lot, to be honest. Her regen should save her through most of the bull crap that goes on with this plant.

I mean

Peach didn't seem to wake up from the screaming Ridley that was on the Halberd so that might be a thing

Oh? I mean I guess that could be a thing. I honestly don't know how I'd handle that buuut...

Depending on if the sleep doesn't last that long I think Hope could probably still take it...probably.

If it's some kind of sleep poison Hope could maybe manually shove it out with mana if she doesn't just tank it because of her heightened physicals from Ether Scarring and such

I'm gonna say Hope wins generally for just shooting and being able to hit his soul fairly easily, and her Regenerationn helps a lot.

Back