• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

GElKFNobAAAeKba

Where are his hat and glasses, bruv?

By the way, I found a way to dismiss this stupid ideia that Seele is thousands of times faster than the rest of the cast during Jarilo-VI Arc

She states this about her fight against Gepard which was pretty much a 1v5 battle, and the fact that the dialogue show she was panting after the fight was over reinforces this

And against Svarog, it was a 1v5 battle that needed to become a 1v7 to beat him down despite them having Seele since the beginning of the fight

If the issue in her battles against these two was just AP and not speed, she could have easily blitzed them to oblivion due to how the fate of everyone on that planet, including hers was at the stakes, if she was that much faster than everyone else as you guys believe

I mean scaling everyone to Sub-Rel still results in massive circular scaling, since the Sub-Rel feat has her statuing Bronya so i'd say everyone should just be Supersonic with Seele having a far higher slapped on top

By the way, I found a way to dismiss this stupid ideia that Seele is thousands of times faster than the rest of the cast during Jarilo-VI Arc

She states this about her fight against Gepard which was pretty much a 1v5 battle, and the fact that the dialogue show she was panting after the fight was over reinforces this

And against Svarog, it was a 1v5 battle that needed to become a 1v7 to beat him down despite them having Seele since the beginning of the fight

If the issue in her battles against these two was just AP and not speed, she could have easily blitzed them to oblivion due to how the fate of everyone on that planet, including hers was at the stakes, if she was that much faster than everyone else as you guys believe
Are you suggesting Seele~Gepard/Svarog are comparable in speed and consequently Gepard/Svarog~Astral Express gang.

Speaking of speed, suddenly remember one of ability dan heng was named "faster than light" I guess that make sense since he beat stellar size monster, though seem not canon

I mean scaling everyone to Sub-Rel still results in massive circular scaling, since the Sub-Rel feat has her statuing Bronya so i'd say everyone should just be Supersonic with Seele having a far higher slapped on top
But that creates a story-wise problem that is even worse that, think this way, somehow Seele is supposedly that much faster than everyone else on Jarilo-VI, why just wait for everyone else then? All the life on the planet was about to be wiped out by Cocolia, she doesn't have much time, Seele and the people she cares about would die if anyone don't do nothing to stop Cocolia's madness, and if she know how much superior to everyone else she was in terms of speed, and judging by her personality, the circumstances and what she could have done, Seele would tried to quickly solve the problem by blitzing Cocolia to oblivion if she was that much faster than her, but she doesn't do that, she wasn't confident, she was aware of how much of a threat the likes of Gepard, Svarog and Cocolia were and even so, she needed the help of the Astral Express gang and other characters to battle them, and as the video shows, she was struggling and panting against Gepard, she isn't that much faster than the cast during that time, and of course, I also agree that she is superior to them in speed, but not by that much

Last edited:
But that creates a story-wise problem that is even worse that, think this way, somehow Seele is supposedly that much faster than everyone else on Jarilo-VI, why just wait for everyone else then? All the life on the planet was about to be wiped out by Cocolia, she doesn't have much time, Seele and the people she cares about would die if anyone don't do nothing to stop Cocolia's madness, and if she know how much superior to everyone else she was in terms of speed, and judging by her personality, the circumstances and what she could have done, Seele would tried to quickly solve the problem by blitzing Cocolia to oblivion if she was that much faster than her, but she doesn't do that, she wasn't confident, she was aware of how much of a threat the likes of Gepard, Svarog and Cocolia were and even so, she needed the help of the Astral Express gang and other characters to battle them, and as the video shows, she was struggling and panting against Gepard, she isn't that much faster than the cast during that time, and of course, I also agree that she is superior to them in speed, but not by that much
I mean, you could argue that it's likely an AP problem. Speed isn't everything. Also, it's clear they're travel speed is not that fast, and the higher level feats would only scale to their combat speed.

The main problem is that Sub-Relativistic comes entirely from Bronya getting statued, they make the speed gap very clear in that feat, if you wanna scale people to Seele, you'll have to remove Sub-Relativistic as a whole.

I mean, you could argue that it's likely an AP problem. Speed isn't everything. Also, it's clear they're travel speed is not that fast, and the higher level feats would only scale to their combat speed.

The main problem is that Sub-Relativistic comes entirely from Bronya getting statued, they make the speed gap very clear in that feat, if you wanna scale people to Seele, you'll have to remove Sub-Relativistic as a whole.
The only way I thought this could work was the JRPG logic we're already following; they got faster in the next few arcs.

So far where does Honkai star rail scale and when we will get official profiles for characters on vsbw?

So far where does Honkai star rail scale and when we will get official profiles for characters on vsbw?
Star level for the Jarilo cast, scaling from Dan Heng one shotting a star eating monster. Large Star level for the Loufu cast scaling from this calc. Idk about the Aeons.

Speed is still being discussed but the high tiers are likely gonna scale to Relativistic from Welt who inturn scales to his HI3 counterpart

Star level for the Jarilo cast, scaling from Dan Heng one shotting a star eating monster. Large Star level for the Loufu cast scaling from this calc. Idk about the Aeons.

Speed is still being discussed but the high tiers are likely gonna scale to Relativistic from Welt who inturn scales to his HI3 counterpart
Aeons are likely between galaxy level to uni+ if the higher dimensional existence statements are accepted
Speed wise i tought about jarilo VI characters having sub relativistic speed by scaling to seele but its only her having that speed feat and then luofu characters having relativistic speed by scaling to welt
Scaling wise for jarilo and luofu i agree 4c and high 4c are good

So we got a 4-A feat that no one scales to in Penacony.

Genius Society #79 Calderon Chadwick (aka space Oppenheimer) invents a galactic weapon which destroys 24 planets comprising more than one star systems in a massive explosion (and then regrets it). Its treated as an outlier in-verse so I guess the space-faring civilisations haven't invented anything more impressive before and since. I doubt anyone scales, its just something to take note of.

So we got a 4-A feat that no one scales to in Penacony.

Genius Society #79 Calderon Chadwick (aka space Oppenheimer) invents a galactic weapon which destroys 24 planets comprising more than one star systems in a massive explosion (and then regrets it). Its treated as an outlier in-verse so I guess the space-faring civilisations haven't invented anything more impressive before and since. I doubt anyone scales, its just something to take note of.
Would sam and acheron scale to 3c due to some emanators being able to incinerate galaxies or?

Would sam and acheron scale to 3c due to some emanators being able to incinerate galaxies or?
I don't think Emanators inherently scale off of each other. For example, we don't know if real Herta is capable of doing Lord Ravager level feats.

We need more info. Also Acheron is holding back against Sam.

I don't think Emanators inherently scale off of each other. For example, we don't know if real Herta is capable of doing Lord Ravager level feats.

We need more info. Also Acheron is holding back against Sam.
I mean my idea is since emanators Draw powers from aeon and iirc that welt said that someone like jing yuan is not inferior to lord ravagers and our mc fought along side him against phantylia but struggled a little against sam in the cutscene...But if thats not the case which you explained why ,they are still easily at least High 4C

Black Swan has multiple concept interaction statements. Memokeepers in general are "information-based" non-corporeal lifeforms that do not have a physical presence or fixed appearance (for example, the MoC Messenger on the Express). Black Swan's appearance, drop dead gorgeous as it may be, is just something she chooses to appear as.

They're already tier 4 to begin with

Anyways I say put them at least MHS+ via being able to dodge lightning and make them profiles
Does anyone actually dodge lightning? Also there's the whole thing about scaling to HI3 Welt

They're already tier 4 to begin with

Anyways I say put them at least MHS+ via being able to dodge lightning and make them profiles
They don't dodge lightning once, at least not in the earlier arcs.

Acheron is probably Relativistic is if we use cross scaling via Yang

I dont even see anything about concepts...but most likely death idk
Which concepts these two enemies are exactly?
Allseer It originates from the concepts of vision and sight and Something Unto Death, which is a sort of figurative amalgam of complex concepts, which for now is known as death.
I think it's something very important to clarify, but maybe in the wiki itself I sent that but I guess I should have sent this from the stream

Back