• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Honkai: Star Rail Discussion Thread

Not necessarily, some Aeons are stronger than others. Aha, for example, is portrayed to be fairly stronger than Nanook, our current big bad. There is a book or data entry where it states that Nanook faced off against an Emanator of Aha, a Masked Fool wielding a rapier. Not only did the Masked Fool win, they were able to to deliver deep gashes on Nanook, making him bleed, and lopped off their arms, which is why Nanook looks like this.
images

He's not broken, bleeding and in pieces to rock his Destruction aesthetic, he just got beat up.

Said Masked Fool should be the strongest mortal we know of currently, assuming they are still alive. That being said, we do know that one sus guy who uses a rapier although he might not be the one who fought Nanook.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call storytellers as reliable info. They embellish a lot in their stories.

Edit: Also so far the only way for Aeons to be killed are from overlapping concepts or Aeons killing other Aeons. The 3rd way hasn't been revealed yet but I doubt its from being killed by mortals when they can't even interact with the Aeons.

Last edited:
So, do you think Phantylia and those who scales to her should be High 4-C Tier via this calc while the Aeons and those who scales to them should have the Unknown Tier for now until the story show us more about them?
Phantylia and co would be H4C, yeah.

Aeons would be Unknown. We have some feats of Lan blowing up stars and such, but obviously he'd probably be stronger than that.

This isn't correct, the story and archives about the Aeons show and tell us they are pretty much on the same realm of power, since in verse, the only type of being that can harm and kill an Aeon is another Aeon, even Aha had to team up with HooH, Qlipoth, Akivili, Ena/Xipe (Ena was absorbed by Xipe during the time gap between the beginning and the end of Swarm Disaster's events) to kill Tayzzyronth
It is correct, though. Aeons are not created equal because they're only as strong as their Path, and Paths are stronger the broader they are (the more concepts they encompass). Lan is stated to be one of the weaker Aeons because The Hunt is a very narrow Path, but he makes up for that by openly and actively supporting the Xianzhou Alliance to the point that they can call him in as a tactical nuke.

It's never been stated that the only type of being that can harm an Aeon is another Aeon. We're only told that Aeons are far above humans. Remember that at the end of the day, an Aeon is nothing but the highest authority in controlling the energies of a Path. In terms of actual power, the noblesse worm that Aha gave the entire Path of Elation to, for the short time it existed, was stronger than the Aeons that are weaker than Aha.

I wouldn't call storytellers as reliable info. They embellish a lot in their stories.

Edit: Also so far the only way for Aeons to be killed are from overlapping concepts or Aeons killing other Aeons. The 3rd way hasn't been revealed yet but I doubt its from being killed by mortals when they can't even interact with the Aeons.
Afaik it's never been said that mortals cannot interact with Aeons. Fu Xuan is one of the few who've had an eye-to-eye conversation with Nous, after all. Not to mention that the IPC have entire fleets constantly orbiting Qlipoth itself. Akivili had never used a "mortal shell" or avatar either when they were traveling with the Express before they died. It's always just been themselves in the universe.

Aeons are beings with full control over their Paths. That's the only thing that we can be absolutely sure separates them from mortals. We haven't been told of their physiological changes from ascension, but we know they were originally mortals themselves. As far as our current information goes, everything else has been guesswork in-universe.

Not necessarily, some Aeons are stronger than others. Aha, for example, is portrayed to be fairly stronger than Nanook, our current big bad. There is a book or data entry where it states that Nanook faced off against an Emanator of Aha, a Masked Fool wielding a rapier. Not only did the Masked Fool win, they were able to to deliver deep gashes on Nanook, making him bleed, and lopped off their arms, which is why Nanook looks like this.
What's the source on this btw?

Btw, have we decided speed yet? From what I know, Seele has a Sub-Rel calc but idk if it really scales to anyone. Welt Yang has his FTL scaling, but idk if we're considering scaling his Star Rail to his HI3 self.
I did a very rough calc a while ago. Supersonic+ via Bronya backstepping at a speed equal to a rifle round. Hypersonic reactions and combat speed via Seele massively outpacing Bronya's own rifle round.

If anyone's willing to give those a proper calc, then that'd be great.

Not sure if we can use Welt's FTL scaling considering he still doesn't have a profile on the Honkai 3rd side.

What's the source on this btw?
You have probably picked this up, it should be in your databank.

You have probably picked this up, it should be in your databank.
Hmm... There's no actual mention of Aha besides the reference to the Tavern at the End. Rather, "the fool" gives me Otto vibes tbh. The fact that his weapon was specifically a rapier when our Mr. Luocha uses the same weapon seems too much of a coincidence.

The storyteller could've been embellishing, but the fact that this is corroborated by a rumor from the Tavern at the End might lend some credence to at least Nanook's wound not originally having been there. Interesting.

Tho it's also possible that "the fool" was just Aha themselves.

Here's a quick profile for the Trailblazer I whipped up. Still need to put in sources and references, but lemme know if I missed anything.

I made sure to take out some optional fluff like ability gifs, since that's up to whoever's making the profile, but the P&A section should be roughly standard. Bullet points are fugly as heck. At most, we can separate abilities and resistances, but beyond that... eh.

Not sure if we can use Welt's FTL scaling considering he still doesn't have a profile on the Honkai 3rd side.
Even if he did one, do you think we should use it? Like it's debatable whether or not Welt changed in power, but is there anything to suggest his speed was affected?

I think the plan was to composite Welt's HI3 and HSR selves into one profile. Just make separate keys.

Hmm... There's no actual mention of Aha besides the reference to the Tavern at the End. Rather, "the fool" gives me Otto vibes tbh. The fact that his weapon was specifically a rapier when our Mr. Luocha uses the same weapon seems too much of a coincidence.

The storyteller could've been embellishing, but the fact that this is corroborated by a rumor from the Tavern at the End might lend some credence to at least Nanook's wound not originally having been there. Interesting.

Tho it's also possible that "the fool" was just Aha themselves.
Aha's main faction is called the Masked Fools and members like Giovanni (Aetherium Wars organiser) and Sampo are referred to as Fools, I believe.

I will post Sirin's profile here since HI3 supporters are more active here. I know it is still pretty barebones and unfinished, but most of her manga is already indexed and sourced there.

If anyone from HI3 would like to give input on formatting, justifications, etc. I would be grateful.

Also, is there any current scan of the Gem of Serenity having death manipulation aside from it being called "Power of Death" because that doesn't help at all because name fallacy is something that exists on this site, apart from the fact that this thread also exists, and looking at the scans, anyone can see that the power of death there refers to the deconstruction/corrosion caused by the smoke . I left it there because we still use it as resistance in the profiles, and I'm assuming there's an actual usable source for it since it wasn't removed during the verse rework.

Last edited:
I will post Sirin's profile here since HI3 supporters are more active here. I know it is still pretty barebones and unfinished, but most of her manga is already indexed and sourced there.

If anyone from HI3 would like to give input on formatting, justifications, etc. I would be grateful.

Also, is there any current scan of the Gem of Serenity having death manipulation aside from it being called "Power of Death" because that doesn't help at all because name fallacy is something that exists on this site, apart from the fact that this thread also exists, and looking at the scans, anyone can see that the power of death there refers to the deconstruction/corrosion caused by the smoke . I left it there because we still use it as resistance in the profiles, and I'm assuming there's an actual usable source for it since it wasn't removed during the verse rework.
I also couldn't find anything "death" related.

But what I did find, is actually in the Abyss weapon's description:

"The Divine Key that commands the power of withering, made from the Herrscher of Death's core in the Previous Era. The darkness that devours all shall disintegrate everything it penetrates."

"Withering" here likely uses the definition of:
"the action of declining or decaying"

It sounds like the "power of death" is biological manipulation, and this is strengthened by the fact that Sirin uses the power of death to extract her mother's DNA off of her clothes in Second Eruption to revive her.

So it's probably closer to say, the fumes are "Biological Deconstruction", making the body wither/decay away until nothing is left but dust.

(Though the Herrscher of Death can also manipulate and create life as well, but that's a different topic)

Last edited:
I also couldn't find anything "death" related.

But what I did find, is actually in the Abyss weapon's description:

"The Divine Key that commands the power of withering, made from the Herrscher of Death's core in the Previous Era. The darkness that devours all shall disintegrate everything it penetrates."

"Withering" here likely uses the definition of:
"the action of declining or decaying"

It sounds like the "power of death" is biological manipulation, and this is strengthened by the fact that Sirin uses the power of death to extract her mother's DNA off of her clothes in Second Eruption to revive her.

So it's probably closer to say, the fumes are "Biological Deconstruction", making the body wither/decay away until nothing is left but dust.

(Though the Herrscher of Death can also manipulate and create life as well, but that's a different topic)
The decay talk actually makes sense. In the divine key manga we are told that the Herrscher of Death caused cells to decay quickly.

"Corrosion Inducement is the ability to corrode objects, generally on solids like rock or metal, at faster than natural rates. On biological objects or people, this is usually seen as a form of rapid decay." So I guess it would be Corrosion Inducement then.

Though the Herrscher of Death should have other abilities, including:

Biological Manipulation (Can decay cells and extract DNA)

Life Manipulation, Plant Manipulation, and possibly Creation and Resurrection (The Herrscher of Death can manipulate and create life, as shown when the Abyss Flower created a giant tree both in Second Eruption and in-game. The power of death can also reconstruct bodies using genetic information, as shown when Sirin tried to revive her mother)

Also, "Abyss Flower: Liminal Spiral" states:
"The grim Abyss commands death and disintegration, while the sublime Flower brings creation and restoration. Creation is always dependent on destruction. Light and darkness are not in conflict; life and death are two streams from the same river. When the divine lance blooms, all enemies shall perish and all wounds shall be healed."

So take that as you will.

Last edited:
Imgur

Given that disintegration/corrosion and death hax is being separated from each other, I will take the description seriously as it doesn't contradict anything and even has support evidence from other medias, as the Abyss flower is versatile, life/creation/restoration can be the power to heal or create plants, that used with the fourth/fifth scan on imgur, the flower bringing creation and restoration seems quite literal to me.

I would say death manipulation can stay then.

Here's a quick profile for the Trailblazer I whipped up. Still need to put in sources and references, but lemme know if I missed anything.

I made sure to take out some optional fluff like ability gifs, since that's up to whoever's making the profile, but the P&A section should be roughly standard. Bullet points are fugly as heck. At most, we can separate abilities and resistances, but beyond that... eh.
I have a doubt, I shouldn't have conceptual manipulation because of that that the paths are the domains of Aeons composed of imaginary energy or something.

Looks fine, though Stelle's pic should probably be infront of Caelus' since she's more prominent in promotional media.

I have a doubt, I shouldn't have conceptual manipulation because of that that the paths are the domains of Aeons composed of imaginary energy or something.
Afaik we haven't fully decided on how Imaginary Energy should be categorized, since the details on it are still quite vague.

Ugh, okay I'm a LOT busier IRL than I really expected to be, so I haven't been able to live up to my promise of churning out pages.

Here's a link to the sandbox for Trailblazer's profile. If anyone is willing to link the scans for me, then it should be good enough to publish.

The verse page would also need to be made, but I'd like to do that myself if no one hasn't already started.

Back